Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the mouth breather is here somewhere... Lurking... Hiding in the bushes... Thinking of Thumb... Leaving marks.. wishing he was @Lalo Salamanca
View attachment 2030708
Umm… sorry there, Chompers, but the question wasn’t “Which one of us is Tony?” It was “Who the duck is Tony?” As in “Who the duck is Tony? I’ve never heard of him before. Is he another Z list vlogger? Is he the absolute bottom of the bottom feeders?”
0A8D509E-199E-4735-885F-7F98634CB9AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why TF are we still talking about Tony in this thread. Time to move on from that and put the attention where it needs to be. Right on BLOB.
Not sure if many here have picked up on it but he kinda outed himself as long-timer here who has definitely/possibly made some content for us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure if many here have picked up on it but he kinda outed himself as long-timer here who has definitely/possibly made some content for us.

Like was he trying to he was one of the members who was in that screenshot he posted? Which was stupid when he tried to make out he was @Lalo Salamanca not long before that..

Come on man make up your mind.. if you're not careful you're gonna think you're more than two of us and rip your poor psyche apart

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Last year I enjoyed the extra laughs at everyone posting spring break even in Fall 🤣 These two idiots can’t even get the season right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hear On Patrol: Live (formerly Live PD) is already working on Grandpa Spence's assault in Disneyland against Justin Scarred as their Crime of the Week segment, as evidenced by this screen grab, below.

CrimeOfTheWeek.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t seem like Daphne wants to talk about it 😏
I can’t blame her though. If I was her I wouldn’t want to talk about it if anyone else hasn’t cause like she said, it’s not her story to tell and she wasn’t actually there. The only other person would could say exactly what went down that night is Justin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Now you all did it, you pissed off Tony. Tony I'm offering you a gift to apologize for this forum hurting your feelings. How bout your own personal Jungle Cruise ride? We will also make a stop by Trader Sam ( dont worry i know where he is hiding) and maybe get you some new teeth. But on serious note. I heard and seen clips of Tony on his stream telling his chat he's like to stay away from drama and he does his own thing. Sorry Tony but your actions are very different than the lies you say on chat. You definitely don't know how to stay in your own lane like you preach about. Your twitter is a mess you get no engagement so you turned it inand half your followers are wondering if you are on drugs. you used to get 300 lives views at a time now you are lucky to get 75. You supported a streamer Spokemayne that harassed CM's at WDW. Spokesmayne they same guy who dated two CM's and they both came out with some serious sexual misconduct and abusive stories about your so called friend. You try to be trendy spending $60 each for a hat think it makes you a cool guy while your wife is home alone for hours watching your kids. Maybe it's the fact she can't stand you and wants you out of the house. You aren't cool and you aren't edgy for defending trash humans. You trying to insert yourself into drama isnt going to grow your channel as much as you try. You are just another Andy. All you youtubers are the same you want to ignore the trolls but you can't because deep down it hurts, the truth spewed about you and others hurts so much. Take another break get yourself clean and come back with a new attitude champ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.