Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Tony promotes the story so more people can learn what BLAB did to Justin. Well done, dumbass!
You've always been the best useful idiot in existence.
tony got mad about something so he broadcast the story and is making it worse, just like his idols best life and beyond, who got so mad about a rumor that they threatened to fight justin scarred in front of hundreds of people

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why TF are we still talking about Tony in this thread. Time to move on from that and put the attention where it needs to be. Right on BLOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Updates !
I love that Tony promotes the story so more people can learn what BLAB did to Justin. Well done, dumbass!
You've always been the best useful idiot in existence.
i actually forgot the name of his channel he's so irrelevant. his thread here hasn't even been moving so he's lurking to be up blab's butt? smh . i think he shared and insta story and it showed kt was one of the people that liked a comment. what a joke they all are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine every time you went to the office or a team-building event, you were surrounded by 100% of your colleagues who you had publicly or personally slighted, and a founder who you tried to beat up? The whole narcissism & sociopathy thing probably eases the anxiety a bit, but otherwise that would be so uncomfortable. Strest Life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
no one does, just a grifter , trying to jump on the sinking blab ship. claim to fame is he tried to go at David of freshbaked a few months ago, just like blab has attacked justin now
Total gangsta who cheats on his wife, cons the disability system on camera and defends the trashiest people in the Disney niche. Gotsta love that grifter life!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.