Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Spencer is mentally prepared to be banned by Disney. That would explain his recent behavior at Princess Nite. The channel is a bust, why care anymore? Might as well start tit with my rivals and get them in trouble too...

And for Justin, if you wanted to avoid any drama then you shouldn't have said anything AT ALL. But you did and now folks want to see you follow through. If these were random people coming up and threatening you, would you have kept silent? No! You would have gone to park security and reported them for harassment and threats. Don't lay down on the ground just because it's BLAB.

You like Samurai movies? Time to act like one.

(I like Samurai movies too.)
Exactly. All of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.