Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now after seeing Thumbs temper, and I do mean seen Thumb & Dumber if you're reading this, there's video evidence and even Thumb verbally threatening in your own livestreams.

Are you now within your legal right to defend yourself if it comes charging towards you and you feel threatened?

Like a swift tap to his low hanging fruit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Since I’m up with raging jet-lagged insomnia, I felt like chiming in on this whole debacle - and in the event Justin reads here:

Justin, sorry man, but never been a fan - and this makes me like you less. What you are doing is the epitome of dramatic. You address a serious situation not just once, but twice in your vids yet DO NOTHING ABOUT IT citing “I don’t want any drama”. You simply lit a fuse and ran.

You profess your love for all things Disney, but refuse to assist in them making their parks a safer and more “drama-free” place to be. It’s time they’re rid of trashbags like BLOB, who hold a consistent track record of bad behavior, and you’re holding the key to making this possible.

Grow TF up and do what’s right by Disneyland, their guests, and other content creators such as yourself.

There’s an old saying: “If you’re not going to be part of the solution, don’t be part of the problem”

It’s not too late to do something. Don’t let them get away with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Is there any way they do a What's Happening Wednesday stream tonight? KT will have to drink some Red Bulls to keep up with deleting comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What's Happening This Wednesday: Just a reminder that this is why Daphne's the Queen and Katie doesn't say tit to her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These assholes are so predictable! They talked so much tit about channels using click bait and yet here they are. Spencer has the perfect expression for some photoshop! Make it happen friends! Have at it!
So glad we're back to Spring Break crowds. I was DYING to know how busy the theme park was when all the children are out of school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.