Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad we're back to Spring Break crowds. I was DYING to know how busy the theme park was when all the children are out of school.
SHOCKING CROWDS for spring break

can you imagine that the theme park is full of children. what a shock.

spring break crowds in full effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a weird feeling Justin knows what he is doing and being very clever with it..
Oh yes, I agree with you. It is the smartest way to handle it. It proves to your audience that you did not instigate the fight (especially now the other footage is coming out), you can drum up some sympathy points, and you still come out looking like you have taken the high road by not naming The Grimace and The Thumb specifically.

Justin seems like a decent enough guy, but at the end of the day, vlogging is a business and that will always be their priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am probably totally wrong so please correct me…but doesn’t Adam usually leave his plans a little incognito? He will say he’s “headed to the west coast” but does he ever give an exact day he will be in a park? Like I said I’m sure I’m wrong but to me this felt like a very clear message to some very specific street fighters
I thought this exact same thing when Adam posted this! I’ve been following him for years and he rarely gives out too much specific info. I love it!

• Heart
I am curious what the thumb down ratio is on their latest video. Anyone have that data?

• Haha
  • Heart
I am probably totally wrong so please correct me…but doesn’t Adam usually leave his plans a little incognito? He will say he’s “headed to the west coast” but does he ever give an exact day he will be in a park? Like I said I’m sure I’m wrong but to me this felt like a very clear message to some very specific street fighters
Poor Thumb. But at least he can try becoming King of the Mardi Gras parade again since they'll only be able to go to Universal Studios. Boop*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Given the trajectory they are on, they will soon be talking about the shocking spring break crowds at Target and Walmart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Are BLAB the most hated vloggers ever? How do they keep going? Attacking Justin is just ridiculous. I'm hearing Turbo was drunk? Disney needs to kick them out. They're so lazy (or dumb) they can't be bothered to fix the typos in their default description which reads, "Become if our our Patreon BESTIES and support our channel!" Become "if our our"? WTF? These two are a menace and I'm enjoying watching their channel die. Those grifters need to live their "Best Life" working at a Circle-K.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.