Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
so spencer admits he's the one who started the conversation and then goes on to accuse justin of getting in HIS face

hahahahahahahaha, you can't make this shit up. these two are absolute fucking scum

the fact that they actually uploaded a video addressing it tells me that they may have indeed been banned or that they know something is brewing and this is their attempt at damage control

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

DoYouEvenVlogBro?!

Here's a sneak peak of BLAB's next "Thumb-nail" for their VLOG on 3/17/2023....I spent waaay too long working on this. 😅
#dontgivethesegriftersanymoney
BLAB.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

dizzydis

That mansplaining video is right out of Trump's playbook.."all will be revealed" in other words, stay tuned. I call fake news, fake video, fake people. Btw a over 50 year old man starting any video by saying he was at Princess Night is just hysterical and sad. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

disneynana21

VIP Member
Daphne for the win! She is the ONLY ONE…THE ONLY one to call out these grifters. No other Disney vlogger has had the balls to! Every last one of them has tip toed around everything else. The Colombia incident, covidgate and now this. Shaking my damn head! Do better Disney vloggers. Call a spade a spade!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Vloggie 127

Funny how Turbo won't mention the vlogger by name in the video, but he'll show someone else's video of him AND put his name in the video tags.

1679069222646.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48