Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Avoiding drama and weirdness."
Justin, you made a video about being assaulted. You put it out there for people to see.

Running away from the attention now that it is blowing up and letting these two sleaze bags get away with treating you like dirt enables them further. If you dodge this whole thing instead of doing something about it then you are complicit in them doing this or something like this again and destroying everyone's ability to vlog in the future.

Because BLAB WILL do something to blow up the privilege for all Disney vloggers in the future. Just a matter of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
^ Sorry, but that post is too articulate to be Dylan. He would mistakenly use “awhile”, not “a while”. I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will
I am probably totally wrong so please correct me…but doesn’t Adam usually leave his plans a little incognito? He will say he’s “headed to the west coast” but does he ever give an exact day he will be in a park? Like I said I’m sure I’m wrong but to me this felt like a very clear message to some very specific street fighters
i will agree with you, in numerous comments when he was at Disneyland he said he was no hurry to ride it.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Move it KT!!!
Funny that her very apparent waddling is slowing other Disneyland guests down...

But more so Frustrating, that this parent appears to be trying to get their child out of camera view as quickly as possible but Katie is still hogging up the "lane".

I've had to explain to a few of my mama friends and family lately the reality of what a trip to the parks entails now in regards to vloggers and our children's privacy. From being here and perusing the reddit.

The multiple live stream views from princess night and the Justin and blab confrontation further prove my point. As I knew they'd eventually would.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny that her very apparent waddling is slowing other Disneyland guests down...

But more so Frustrating, that this parent appears to be trying to get their child out of camera view as quickly as possible but Katie is still hogging up the "lane".

I've had to explain to a few of my mama friends and family lately the reality of what a trip to the parks entails now in regards to vloggers and our children's privacy. From being here and perusing the reddit.

The multiple live stream views from princess night and the Justin and blab confrontation further prove my point. As I knew they'd eventually would.
KT Widelane Slockbower, they call her down in the Critter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A good reminder that the holidays can be stressful and full of anxiety for some, even this upcoming St. Patrick’s Day:

3DD49D02-88C3-4E74-81F5-27A9BA29C619.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yes, KT, we need to break the cycle by banning the both of you and your bullying from Walt's beloved Magic Kingdom!

OSM.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
"Avoiding drama and weirdness."
Justin, you made a video about being assaulted. You put it out there for people to see.

Running away from the attention now that it is blowing up and letting these two sleaze bags get away with treating you like dirt enables them further. If you dodge this whole thing instead of doing something about it then you are complicit in them doing this or something like this again and destroying everyone's ability to vlog in the future.

Because BLAB WILL do something to blow up the privilege for all Disney vloggers in the future. Just a matter of time.
I think Spencer is mentally prepared to be banned by Disney. That would explain his recent behavior at Princess Nite. The channel is a bust, why care anymore? Might as well start tit with my rivals and get them in trouble too...

And for Justin, if you wanted to avoid any drama then you shouldn't have said anything AT ALL. But you did and now folks want to see you follow through. If these were random people coming up and threatening you, would you have kept silent? No! You would have gone to park security and reported them for harassment and threats. Don't lay down on the ground just because it's BLAB.

You like Samurai movies? Time to act like one.

(I like Samurai movies too.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.