Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how Justin's got all his weight on his front foot, clearly leaning aggressively into the other guys face? And the other poor guy looks like he's a little panicked, and talking fast because he's got a known social anxiety, and a confrontation in a public place he usually feels safe in must have been like a nightmare. That Justin is a real asshole for doing that to that poor guy!

... Justin's the old, fat guy, right?

Screenshot_20230313-025004~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Spence has his recordings as proof of his innocence but won't post them because the profanity used by both parties will hurt his family image? It's also much tougher to edit the audio and video in his favor than to fake Covid tests and change dates on iphones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So Spencer has the footage of what actually happened, but doesn't want to show it ? These mother fuckers are out of their mind 😅 He keeps looking from side to side all shifty...nothing but lies.
That was so lame! Spencer says he has video proof which exonerates him but won't release it...

Screenshot (221).png

Another person is publicly accusing you of potential assault and you're worried about his feelings? I call bullshit. Either show us your proof of STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does Spencer have unreleased footage of their conversation? Slimy.
he doesn't

hilarious he's using "i don't have justin's permission" as an excuse when he's gone on record saying that people shouldn't care if they're filmed at disneyland because it's the most photographed place in the world and if you end up in our vlog then too bad
---
View attachment 2034753
They are truly delusional
batman-im.gif

yeah, it had nothing to do with screwing over one of the most popular disney vloggers or anything like that, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He keeps saying all will be revealed soon. How? When he’s done editing the “real” footage in his favor? What a chump! Do we think Justin is gonna rebuttal or leave it alone?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Where was she tonight? She was there and part of it too.
POST THE VIDEO YOU HAVE AND HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER.
We know how you watch and see things in videos. Just like the BS with Griftbuster.
Why don't you let DL security see your "video"?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We know it’s total bullshit because neither Justin or any other vloggers with any sense would willingly talk to BLAB. They went after him.
Was KT in the video?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And to claim they have footage of the interaction... okay?
So you aren't going to show something that could easily exonerate you because WHY? Oh, because you don't have that video, that's why.
So that hand hanging down that appeared to be making a fist was actually holding a camera...but also somehow filmed his entire conversation with Justin from groin level? Okay, then.

• Haha
  • Wow
So that hand hanging down that appeared to be making a fist was actually holding a camera...but also somehow filmed his entire conversation with Justin from groin level? Okay, then.
How would he even know that we said he had a fist unless he was reading here in TL? Hi Spencer 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Spencer can't released the footage because he recored the private conversation without Justin knowing. Notice in the video Spencer camera was facing down the whole time. So he most likely only has an audio recording.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
KT and Spencer having legal
council looking into things is about as real as KT disliking any sweet drinks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Man I’m probably in the minority here where I don’t care at all about theme parks. I just find Disney vloggers to be the goofiest people and their drama is hilarious to me. Some seem very sweet but still goofy.

I was a cast member 8 years ago though so there is some reason for why this all piques my interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spencer can't released the footage because he recored the private conversation without Justin knowing. Notice in the video Spencer camera was facing down the whole time. So he most likely only has an audio recording.
Spencer is trying the threaten Justin by saying he has the footage as well. I'm glad he put out this video, it's only going to make it worse for them. Also anyone that is actually seeking counsel, would not have put out this video. Thumb and Dumber strike again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.