Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230316_221759_YouTube.jpg

How come these idiots are the only ones that have to make videos like this on their *Disney* content based channel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Holy crap! I can’t believe they’re actually addressing this but most importantly passing the blame 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If you have multiple videos that are titled “setting the record straight” or “what really happened”, you may be the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
They’re the (lowest) common denominator in all these situations. They perpetuate the drama and the situations. They have zero credibility and this video is pure damage control BS trying to take advantage of Justin not giving details. There’s no way any of this is true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy crap! I can’t believe they’re actually addressing this but most importantly passing the blame 🤥
They are the biggest liars. They are freaking out at the rate they are losing subs when they thought they were going to hit 100,000 very soon.
They also saw an opportunity to put a video out that would get more views than their videos usually do.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
so spencer admits he's the one who started the conversation and then goes on to accuse justin of getting in HIS face

hahahahahahahaha, you can't make this tit up. these two are absolute bleeping scum

the fact that they actually uploaded a video addressing it tells me that they may have indeed been banned or that they know something is brewing and this is their attempt at damage control

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ended with a handshake and a laugh? So then why did Justin say what he said after the fact? Lies all lies. They’re done. This is the end of their channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
They are the biggest liars. They are freaking out at the rate they are losing subs when they thought they were going to hit 100,000 very soon.
They also saw an opportunity to put a video out that would get more views than their videos usually do.
Exactly my thoughts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Right?! narcissist love pushing and poking until you react.
since he’s appears “calm” in like the second long clip in the video, hes trying to make Justin sound the the abuser for reacting and make himself self look good. He’s really trying to gaslight his viewers.
justin is an animated person and was probably just caught off guard by the sudden confrontation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.