Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha, KT must have called up tony and told him to do whatever he could to get our attention off of the spencer/justin incident. nice try KT

and tony went along like the good little boy he is because he still thinks KT will sleep with him. tony since you're here, please go spend time with your kids and learn how to spell your wife's name

• Haha
Reactions: 35
haha, KT must have called up tony and told him to do whatever he could to get our attention off of the spencer/justin incident. nice try KT

and tony went along like the good little boy he is because he still thinks KT will sleep with him. tony since you're here, please go spend time with your kids and learn how to spell your wife's name
It's not Dumb he wants to sleep with .. he's after a good thumbing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Too bad Reddit is down. Historically it seems that's where news of their actions reached a lot of people who may have otherwise never been made aware.

Tony calling other people stupid? That's rich. Thanks for the laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
KT: I was unaware of the plan to harrass Justin but I did not stop Spencer from getting in his face. I thought they were just talking. The loud princess music was overwhelming and I was already emotional.

822C1FF1-A6F1-4D59-9A25-317D97281EAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m just imagining the pro-BLAB mod on Reddit when it inevitably gets posted….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
tony and kt were both periscope drama starters. even back then no one could stand them. im not surprised that has carried over into their yt channels

Reactions: 18
Welcome to Best Life and Beyond, today we’re doing something different away from Disney, we’re touring all Dennys in a 5 mile radius and KT is getting a colonic and later she will be cooking chicken at the local Super 8 motel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't imagine the TEAM of lawyers KT must be assembling for this round of libel and defamation from the FAKE Disney news media taking them to the woodshed. Watch out, DisneyDining.com and ITM, you're on notice that KKKT is about to bring you down. Little does ITM know, KT and Spence basically own the company.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it even defamation if it's true though? Jess Colopy went kind of light on them in my opinion. She didn't even link the visual proof of the two livestreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it even defamation if it's true though? Jess Colopy went kind of light on them in my opinion. She didn't even link the visual proof of the two livestreams.
I don't think it matters really, everyone knows even without it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gotta love the string of stories attached to these grifters at the bottom of the most recent ITM hit. Wow... if this doesn't show a pattern of behavior to Disney, I don't know what will.

ITMStory.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jess covered her bases. She didn’t claim they did so, just left that up to the reader to decide 😝 if KT is gonna hire a lawyer it should be for her divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.