Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Ohhh you're trying to say that people on here are hypocrites. Ok, I get it now. I had forgotten about the Van.

I think I have shit on everyone right up to the point where they denounce BLAB...then I do a 180° and become a mega supporter. If Brickey finally nutted up and gave the middle finger to BLAB, I would pay for his parking and buy his 6 volume DVD set about designing a better Disneyland sidewalk.

Shit...I'd go as far to say that if Tony made a statement denouncing BLAB, I would buy one of his hats and subscribe to his patreon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

KalavanSterling

The man seriously just tried to throw Justin under bus. 😮

There's burning bridges, and then there's blowing the whole fucking island up.

So, they screwed over Adam, and now they're publicly accusing Justin of being an aggressive asshole at Disneyland... What's next? Gonna kick Kitra in the ankle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

GInursemyass

Now seems like a good time to re-submit this thread title
Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little bitch baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
This video shouldn't have any tags at all and the comments should be turned off. The fact that he kept all the Disney tags is just sad. You really want people searching for Disney content to discover this video?

• Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
In light of the recent Princess Night incident, it is worth recalling the statements and replies BLAB made to comments in regard to the Columbia incident 11 and a half months ago

zap.jpg

(Newsflash: They're lying when they said the police deemed what happened back then was assault and harassment.)

• Wow
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
You know how Justin mentioned vloggers that refer to vlogging as a business and all they think about is “this is a business” and that they don’t really care about the parks...do you think he was referring to BLAB?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

I was duped

Chatty Member
So Spencer has the footage of what actually happened, but doesn't want to show it ? These mother fuckers are out of their mind 😅 He keeps looking from side to side all shifty...nothing but lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

UncleLester

VIP Member
A Question & Two Comments now that I finished the video,

1) Did he have an option to not include that commercial halfway through it? Did he proactively make the decision to monetize this video in case it went viral that he could get a few dollars out of it?

2) Katie had to 100% be the reason that he had to make the video. She's probably not in a great place right now realizing that she might actually be banned from Disneyland for life. It is probably a similar emotion to when a Defendant hears the Jury Foreman declare "Guilty!" and then the Defendant has to anxiously await sentencing. Spencer was probably nagged the entire drive from Irvine to Malibu that Katie needed to be presented as the Peace Maker and to have him totally separate her from the confrontation.

3) It must have absolutely killed Spencer that he couldn't somehow blame the entire exchange on a couple of dozen Disney Content critics on an Internet Message Board. This message board is always their problem. Never that Spencer proactively searched out a Married Woman with intentions of starting a romantic relationship with her. Not that they absolutely mishandled breaking their sublease with Adam. Never that he shouldn't have gone to a Family Theme Park when he was sick during a pandemic. It is the few dozen people here that see through their facade that are the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43