Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaBeemo

Here's part 2. I don't know how streamable works, but now the other video is gone. But here's part 2. I wouldnt normally share videos from his private account, but this truly deserves to be out there. You can't threaten someone like this without consequences.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
What they did to Justin was harassment and assault...unwarranted and unacceptable behavior. No one deserves to feel harassed or unsafe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Skipper4fun

Was discussing the incident that happen on Princess Night with a bunch of other CMs on a group chat. And the majority would like to see BLAB banned. I also been seeing comments on the internet people saying BLAB gets away with their behavior. The reason they get away with it is no one reports them. Yes they have been reported for minor issues, but what happened the other night was a pretty big issue and Justin should absolutely report them. They will continue to get away with things as long as people ( Justin in this case) allow them to. I like Justin and have had many conversations with him over the years, but hes is just as guilty as BLAB in allowing this behavior. Lets say down the line something more serious happens with BLAB and someone else in the parks, well that can all be avoided if Justin reports this incident. Spencer now knows he can get away with his behavior and wont have a problem acting like a tough guy towards other guest. If a regular guest confronted Justin like Spencer did would he let it slide, im going to guess he would report it to the parks security, instead of letting it slide like he is now. When you let things slide and throw things under the rugs things seem to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

shut the vlog up

Interesting body language in these clips.

Here it looks like Justin is trying to clear the air with Spencer.

When Spencer walks away his head is down and he's looking away. That doesn't look like a friendly goodbye. Justin still seems perplexed.
Acting like they effing own Disneyland.

Best Life and Beyond #85: Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

UncleLester

VIP Member
For the record, if Katie calls any of your employers to tell them you post critique on a Message Board about “Adult Disney Fans that Vlog Full-time at Disneyland”.

Let me know and I will gladly call your employer back immediately and apologize that my teenage daughter and her friends have been crank calling random businesses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

primordia

Chatty Member
Went under Justin's Facebook post about the video to see if there were any comments about the incident.
comment.jpg

I went to like the comment and oh look who also likes that comment....

ally.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Did y'all see the princess night vlog?... Is it just me or did it seem a little too much DIY?...like not professional at all.
In addition to spotting a brief guest appearance by their old non-4k camera, I blame the rest on Spence working a double shift. He had already been there filming a solo Spence vlog earlier in the day to get the scoop on that Cafe Daisy signage. Can you imagine what a slog that must be?

"Well hellllloooo everybody, welcome back to Best Life and Beyond. We are BACK at Disneyland, again, for the 2nd time today - only this time, it's dark and there are a few more face characters posted around the park. Don't count on seeing any interactions with them though, the lines are long and ain't nobody got time for that. Now, as we make our way to a really cool exhibit where all the princess dresses are on display, please take a second to subSCRIBE to Best Life and Beyond - it's free, we'd love to have ya. Cut to dress exhibit. Nevermind, the line for this thing is WAY too long. Instead, here is KT eating 3 different desserts and a giant slice of pizza. Bah-bah, everybody!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45