Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justin went through a hellish 2022, nearly losing Ally several times as she went through a very risky GI surgery and then a long recovery process. I'm really starting to get pissed off that these two grifters would dare to pull that stunt on him at his happy place in Disneyland, despite knowing what he and Ally went through last year. KT and Spence deserve to finally get kicked out of the Magic Kingdom for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Justin has a ton of friends in Florida WDW, as he said in the video he might not out the people on social media but to people he knows he would, have fun in Florida Blab.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh no! They were at Trader Sam’s tonight and now at Disneyland. Spencer is probably a few category fives deep. Don’t approach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Here's part 2. I don't know how streamable works, but now the other video is gone. But here's part 2. I wouldnt normally share videos from his private account, but this truly deserves to be out there. You can't threaten someone like this without consequences.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Ok, let's see if this works
The "smack" that they are accusing Justin of spreading must be when Justin called a couple of Old West mannequins "gifters" and their pet rat "Spencer" 😆

OK, I'm convince now he is taking about Best Life and (soon hopefully) Begone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He mentioned a few times that the person threatening him was saying (paraphrasing) "this person said you were saying this and that and talking smack". Now, who can we think of that would be the most likely shitbag POS that would be behind this drama? It's pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brickey was going to BLAB and blabbing. And I'm sure Katie knows how to egg Spence on once he's got a few in him too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here's part 2. I don't know how streamable works, but now the other video is gone. But here's part 2. I wouldnt normally share videos from his private account, but this truly deserves to be out there. You can't threaten someone like this without consequences.
He’s not about the drama but he put it out there! Love it! Bravo Justin!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Justin said there were hundreds of people who witnessed the incident. There's a very good chance someone recorded it. Those 2 Aholes need to get the ban hammer ASAP.
---
He mentioned a few times that the person threatening him was saying (paraphrasing) "this person said you were saying this and that and talking smack". Now, who can we think of that would be the most likely shitbag POS that would be behind this drama? It's pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brickey was going to BLAB and blabbing. And I'm sure Katie knows how to egg Spence on once he's got a few in him too.
Justin mentioned that the person(s) involved have a very active forum thread and get parody videos posted online, neither of which we can say about Brickey. BLAB on the other hand fits that bill perfectly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Justin said there were hundreds of people who witnessed the incident. There's a very good chance someone recorded it. Those 2 Aholes need to get the ban hammer ASAP.
---

Justin mentioned that the person(s) involved have a very active forum thread and get parody videos posted online, neither of which we can say about Brickey. BLAB on the other hand fits that bill perfectly.
I don't doubt the people that threatened him is BLAB. But he mentioned that the person getting in his face was saying that "someone told me you were talking smack." So there's someone else involved in all this. No one fits the bill in the Disney vlogger community than the Brickster. He's the biggest tit talking dirtbag in the group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
….And KT has gone silent on IG now. 😂 KT we know Justin was talking about Spencer. It’s about to go down witch and I’ve got my popcorn ready!

• Heart
  • Haha
Daphne speaks out about a 50 year old in your face.
Justin mentions being accused of neither calling out or not calling out certain people that stay "closing" down the park...
Yep we know who it is.
How many livestreams happened that night? Evidence is eventual!

• Heart
  • Wow
With KT being such a staunch advocate and expert with regards to bullying, this is a rather shocking development..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It was only a matter of time before Blab got them selves into another jam, this one seems like it's going to have some serious repercussions for them. Some one posted the views Blabs tattle forum gets, each thread was averaging 20 k views.

• Heart
It was only a matter of time before Blab got them selves into another jam, this one seems like it's going to have some serious repercussions for them. Some one posted the views Blabs tattle forum gets, each thread was averaging 20 k views.
I really want to believe that this will finally be the hammer dropping down on them, but you know... they have managed to squirm out of serious repercussions for their horrible behavior up until this point (let's hope that ends here). They act so smug about that and walk around like they are untouchable. Yet here we are, with more drama stemming from these two... getting in someone's face and causing a scene, I truly hope there is footage of this and it gets turned over to DL security.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.