Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Justin’s vlog.
Part of me thinks Ally was meant to arrive a bit later in the evening.
The way she appeared through the castle to meet Justin suggested she was ready to get into a fight - she was also walking around with her coat off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched Justin’s vlog.
Part of me thinks Ally was meant to arrive a bit later in the evening.
The way she appeared through the castle to meet Justin suggested she was ready to get into a fight - she was also walking around with her coat off!
I thought that too, I also noticed Justin seemed nervous after the confrontation and calmed down once Ally turned up. I think he called her and she dropped what ever she was doing and came over ASAP

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What do you think Kitra is getting at? Maybe some unsuccessful people in the YT world aren’t kind?
B3AA0824-B882-4B9F-A8CC-D5DCE56DCA3F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I only just clicked the gap in the vlogging community that Thumb & Dumber have left in the ones that all hang out with each other has been filled by Jacob The CarpetBagger

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I knew it was only a matter of time before these two idiots did something to cause a stir again. They could only stay quiet for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love him or hate him, Justin has a very loyal fan base. One of BLAB's number one supporters back in the day (Steve Hall) was also a huge Justin fan. Not sure if SH still supports BLAB or Justin, but it's kind if funny to think BLAB could potentially lose Patreons/subscribers for getting in Justin's face.
steve has been around since the early periscope days. he also doesn't exactly have discerning taste. he pretty much supported anyone who loves disney.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps why the Princess Night incident so upset Justin is because BLAB knows where he lives. There's that pic of KT sprawled on their living room floor pretending to be Ally's "GI nurse". Maybe Justin publicized this incident (and the livestreams verified who the culprits were) as a means of ensuring not to bother them again.

I do wonder if Aging Bull would have initiated the confrontation if Ally was there at the time. Ally attends school and she probably couldn't attend the event till later (its a closed event so I'm pretty sure you needed to have a pass to attend). Aging Bull saw Justin alone and probably thought he could confront Justin on whatever he thought he did. He didn't count on Justin publicizing the encounter and being caught on a couple of livestreams. An incredibly stupid move to alienate yet another popular vlogger!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I knew it was only a matter of time before these two idiots did something to cause a stir again. They could only stay quiet for so long.
The last few weeks, including this latest incident and the “DIY” rant, are a strong reminder that Spencer might be just as toxic and perhaps would not have a successful/respectable channel if he went solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Perhaps why the Princess Night incident so upset Justin is because BLAB knows where he lives. There's that pic of KT sprawled on their living room floor pretending to be Ally's "GI nurse". Maybe Justin publicized this incident (and the livestreams verified who the culprits were) as a means of ensuring not to bother them again.

I do wonder if Aging Bull would have initiated the confrontation if Ally was there at the time. Ally attends school and she probably couldn't attend the event till later (its a closed event so I'm pretty sure you needed to have a pass to attend). Aging Bull saw Justin alone and probably thought he could confront Justin on whatever he did. He didn't count on Justin publicizing the encounter and being caught on a couple of livestreams. A stupid move to alienate yet another popular vlogger!
it had to be done in drunken fit. like you said blob knows where he lives and im sure still have their numbers or you know, can dm either justin or ally at anytime?? why do this in public? liquid courage is a real thing

Reactions: 23
blab is so self-destructive.

we never would have had justin weighing in on this situation at all if they hadn't...aggressively threatened him not to talk about them any more, which was a thing he wasn't even doing

once again, all they had to do was nothing, and they fucked that up

editing to add onto this. i am really curious to see what blab's next move is here. either they ignore it completely, post more vague tit on instagram or in a live, or actually try to post receipts.

i hope it's the third one, and we finally get to see stuff pop off!

• Haha
Love him or hate him, Justin has a very loyal fan base. One of BLAB's number one supporters back in the day (Steve Hall) was also a huge Justin fan. Not sure if SH still supports BLAB or Justin, but it's kind if funny to think BLAB could potentially lose Patreons/subscribers for getting in Justin's face.

Screenshot_20230313_113517_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
The audacity of these clowns to insinuate Anaheim gangbangers (code for POC) are patrolling the streets 24/7 around Anaheim where they resided for a short period of time, to even say that law enforcement told them their kind "don't belong" there... (aka yte ppl)...

Only to show up to DISNEYLAND of all places (on Princess Night!), with Spencer most likely liquored up, and the two acting all sorts of "ghetto". Maybe that's something they picked up living in those rough Anaheim areas?

Side note* Spencer's oversized Princess Night lanyard hanging from his neck made him look like the Vanilla Flava Flav, and I can't stop laughing at being physically threatened by Vanilla Flava Flav.... how Justin didn't keep from rolling on the ground in laughter is beyond me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i wonder if pixar charlie just stood there with his arms crossed pretending to be a tough guy like he did while staring down griftbuster on the columbia. hes a real hero. standing by while dencehole got in the face and threatened not only an og but one of the nicest and respected guys in the community. magic journeys, adam, fresh baked and OA all have two things in common. 1. they hate blab and 2. they all looove justin. i can tell you right now who will win this one. we know you read all of these posts kt. make sure turbo knows hes fucked up royally because no one is gonna be on your side.
"Spencer, get behind me." - Pixar Charlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Leave it to the 2 Grifters to come up with a new vlog with a Clickbait title. Like they did 4 months ago. It received 75 thousand views.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 2.38.30 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
it had to be done in drunken fit. like you said blob knows where he lives and im sure still have their numbers or you know, can dm either justin or ally at anytime?? why do this in public? liquid courage is a real thing
Because they could claim plausible deniability with Justin IRL compared to DMs that show exactly what they say. They just didn’t plan on Justin saying anything or other livestreamers catching the convo that is clearly heated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Went under Justin's Facebook post about the video to see if there were any comments about the incident.
comment.jpg

I went to like the comment and oh look who also likes that comment....

ally.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.