Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unreal!! It’s snowing again at Disneyland…albeit a very wet snow …but snow nonetheless. So magical.
46C2509B-EB49-49A6-9826-B5999D5A10BB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine getting a Jury Duty notice in the mail tomorrow.

You then call the hotline the night before your scheduled time and it is confirmed that you are indeed required to skip your normal responsibilities to potentially sit on a Jury for a Civil Trial.

After going through voir dire, you are indeed selected to be on the Jury.

After a long two weeks of the Civil Trial, you now have to sit with 11 fellow Jurors and come up with some sort of dollar amount (compensation) that the Defendant must pay the Plaintiff for their indirect ruining of the Pajama Day tradition because the Defendant made comments on a Message Forum about how ridiculous the Pajama Day concept is...

Can you imagine all of that?
It’s going to really be the trial of the century when the defense presents all their evidence against libel. Proof KT is indeed lumpy beach ball shaped. Side-by-side photos for Exhibit A-J of all the characters she gets compared to with arrows pointing out the distinguishing features.

All culminating in a cross examination that asks the question “And Ms. Sockblower, in your own words what did you mean by ‘changing Mr. Emmons’ fuel rod and shoving it back in’?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was half paying attention to Adam's 'TheDailyWoo' video from two days ago (58k views) and saw that Peter looks like he has lost a bit of weight! Good for him!
I disagree about Peter. My wife said “how much longer before that guy (Peter) is riding in a motorized vehicle at Disneyland?” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Here’s a challenge KT, go somewhere, anywhere and don’t eat. Make one video that doesn’t show you shoving food in your mouth. At this point, watching you eat is about as pleasant as watching a strung out heroin addict shoot up. I don’t wish addiction on anyone, even a soulless, child-exploiting adulterer like you. Get some real help.
---
I would love to see this challenge accepted. I may actually watch the video!!! Watching her open mouth chewing, holding a fork like a toddler, fondling their food with those dirty press on nails, and talking with her mouth full on camera is about as pleasant as a Pap smear with a two liter bottle would be. It screams a complete lack of the most basic manners 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
These two need to realize that YT is not working for them and it will not...

They need grow up get jobs pay bills and live in a real world with responsibility's
But we know it's not going to happen.

I wish Disney would just band the two for years..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my gosh….I just read the article that taks about Iger and how he has eluded to park reservations not going away. Do you think that means another wave of complaining and bitching about reservations??? From the two dim wits that go any day they want basically?? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Also I find it interesting with the influx of vlogger friend group photos happening currently (as in right now) she posts a pic of her and her friends that she “love SO much”….from 5 years ago. Okay, Marcia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So what did the two grifters Big Fella and Dence get Dylan for his birthday? Dylan is basically of of their last few friends left, so they better get him something good or at least treat him to an expensive restaurant.

• Haha
A day of KT’s life:

Wake up… in the afternoon.
Read tattle.
Seethe.
Make Instagram posts in response to tattle.
Move from bed to couch.
Add crumbs and icing to under fingernail food collection.
Nap.
What not.
Read tattle.
Seethe.
Add meat and cheese to under fingernail food collection.
Move from couch to bed.
Go to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A day of KT’s life:

Wake up… in the afternoon.
Read tattle.
Seethe.
Move from bed to couch.
Add crumbs and icing to under fingernail food collection.
Nap.
What not.
Read tattle.
Seethe.
Add meat and cheese to under fingernail food collection.
Move from couch to bed.
Go to sleep.
Well, sometimes she goes to Disneyland.

• Haha
Oh my gosh….I just read the article that taks about Iger and how he has eluded to park reservations not going away. Do you think that means another wave of complaining and bitching about reservations??? From the two dim wits that go any day they want basically?
love to hear spencer talk about numbers and statistics that he pulls out of his ass, to argue against the ceo of disney, who probably has the actual numbers and statistics

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These two need to realize that YT is not working for them and it will not...

They need grow up get jobs pay bills and live in a real world with responsibility's
But we know it's not going to happen.

I wish Disney would just band the two for years..
I disagree. The idea of making money from YouTube is a real job.

would you tell Jim Carey to get a real job? Or would you tell Bruce Springsteen to get a real job? Because at the end of the day, they are doing the same thing just on a larger scale. They make content and fans pay for it.

No different than reality stars.

why slave a way at a dead end real job, when you have fans that are willing to donate? No one is forcing ppl to donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In reference to KT's latest Instagram post, it really bothers me that she refers to Disneyland as "her". It's a bleeping theme park, not a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.