Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to Uncle Lester for the most voted thread title.

Inspired by Daphe's IG post last week.

We can only hope for Daphne/ATW BLAB confrontation in the parks.

Remember, KT invited all her trolls to "Come at me!" Right now, Daphne is troll Queen #1.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This gem just popped up on my YouTube. I don’t know how I made it through the whole thing with these POS human beings. And KT getting nasty with someone in chat for telling KT she’s being disrespectful to cast members by staying in the park after closing 👿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread recap: SSDD

Except for the huge deal BLAB made of the recent rain, sleet, snow, graupel.

One of our famous Tattlers, Lalo Salamanca, caught this candid shot of KT at work during this monumental weather event.

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 3.25.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"KT'S lawyer has already confirmed"....yeah ok but your lawyer can't help you get a divorce apparently.
20230305_154002.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Now that BLAB has confirmed they’ll be there for Tron opening day I remember that Daphne plans on going to WDW end of March & I believe for the Tron opening. It would be so sweet to see BLAB’s reaction to running into Daphne in FL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"KT'S lawyer has already confirmed"....yeah ok but your lawyer can't help you get a divorce apparently.View attachment 2007562
Seriously. WHAT is she going to do? OH we called her lazy, she admits it, we called her selfish for lying and spreading covid. She did. Etc. That is really for people who are stalking someone and threatening to harm them. Yeah, let's waste the overcrowded court systems with people crying about someone not liking their antics WHICH THEY POST PUBLICLY. You put it out there for consumption, we and others are allowed to assess the accuracy and review it. Real public figures have to deal with it. The mean threatening posts she has given to others are actually harassing. But, um OK tell our employers we said not nice things about you LOL. I am sure they would care. :rolleyes: 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
"KT'S lawyer has already confirmed"....yeah ok but your lawyer can't help you get a divorce apparently.View attachment 2007562
"My Lawyer".......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(BusyMum takes a breath)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lordy KKKT you are pathetic. You don't have a lawyer! Remember all that BS of how you were going to file civil suits against all us Tattlers? Honey, most of us can buy and sell you and Dence ten times over.

(and I do have a lawyer.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
KT has a lawyer 😂😂😂 Is this the same lawyer that didn’t show up to court at the end of January to respond to your husband‘s divorce proceeding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If Kaylee truly can’t be in the Sun for extended periods that is understandable. I don’t wish that on any child. I just also will never see anything good in KT so I still see it as her being opportunistic. It makes me wonder ( but not enough to hate watch old videos) if she ever shaded her under the giant golf umbrella KT uses in the park? And I’m guessing the water park in FL would be a no go for her

Reactions: 21
If Kaylee truly can’t be in the Sun for extended periods that is understandable. I don’t wish that on any child. I just also will never see anything good in KT so I still see it as her being opportunistic. It makes me wonder ( but not enough to hate watch old videos) if she ever shaded her under the giant golf umbrella KT uses in the park? And I’m guessing the water park in FL would be a no go for her
I can’t ever recall her using her umbrella to shade her and pretty sure she was at water park.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So....her niece can't be in sun for too long or too much....I KNOW! Let's bring her to Florida!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.