Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is from KT's pinned comment on the "About What Happened at Disneyland" video from last April after the Columbia incident (almost a year since!)

i'm sure she'd still agree about the last part in regards to her alcoholic boyfriend's behavior the other night!

1678824373748.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
this is from KT's pinned comment on the "About What Happened at Disneyland" video from last April after the Columbia incident (almost a year since!)

i'm sure she'd still agree about the last part in regards to her alcoholic boyfriend's behavior the other night!

View attachment 2028423
Oh we all know she was on her knees crying into the Disney security guards crotch.

I am waiting for the we said nothing to Justin Scarred and everyone turning around with the footage of Thumb lunging at him then running off crying

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Justin needs to do his part and file a complaint with Disney he has nothing to lose.
We also have to do our part and call or email Disney to boot them out..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What they did to Justin was harassment and assault...unwarranted and unacceptable behavior. No one deserves to feel harassed or unsafe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Remember that time Thumb tried to fight Justin Scarred at Disneyland?
e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_text.gif

---
What they did to Justin was harassment and assault...unwarranted and unacceptable behavior. No one deserves to feel harassed or unsafe.
Rocking the hat btw lol

More people asking Justin to report them over on his Facebook
Screenshot_20230314-202739.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone should reach out to Magically Consumed to see how long it took KT to DM them and demand that live stream be deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks to all of you, I will now forever more refer to Spencer and KT as thumb and dumber respectively. That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ally won’t unfollow KT, maybe just hide their feed. I don’t think Ally wants the drama of unfollowing BLAB, i.e. Liz unfollowing KT and then re-following after that little drama.
Liz and Katie unfollowed each other again. As well as the Fresh Baked and BLAB channel. I know Ally doesn't want drama, but come on. It's not a good look when your fiance says KT got in his face, yet you keep following her on IG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Katie should add herself and Spencer to her Instagram "bullying and harassments" story highlights

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Waiting for Pixar Charlie to step up to the Disney Dining writing team over the story.
"BLAB, get behind me."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Waiting for Pixar Charlie to step up to the Disney Dining writing team over the story.
"BLAB, get behind me."
It all started on the grand opening of Pixar Pier. I will never forget when this disheveled couple approached me and asked what I did for a living. I thought how odd that is their first question. I should have known right then and there these two were up to no good.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.