Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
KT has a lawyer 😂😂😂 Is this the same lawyer that didn’t show up to court at the end of January to respond to your husband‘s divorce proceeding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

SalvagedUnicorn

The story I’d like to submit for approval of the Midnight Society is The Thumb and Big Fella are hella excited about balloons.

I’ve hated this duo ever since the first video I saw years ago about new Valentines treats. There was a particular sundae at ghirardelli’s that was a featured seasonal item. I wasn’t going to make it to the parks in time to try it, so when clickbait made it seemed like they’d try that sundae, I tuned in. NOPE! KT had better ideas, “oh what I’m making is way more Valentines!” Vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup was her ahhhmazing dessert. 🙄 ✌

Anyway, I’ve been lurking ever since.
I’m so excited to say I finally have something to share with the class!

My partner and I decided to spend the day at Disneyland today. At around 4:30 we decided to separately grab a few souvenirs we’ve been eyeing and meet up in the esplanade before heading home.

My partner actually ran into the Blobs on Main Street! They were…you guys… excited about the balloons blowing in the wind!?!?

Denser literally said “ Look at these silly balloons blowing around in the wind?!” And KT just stares in with amazement! BALLOONS!!!!

Partner said he would have said something to them, but he told me “I was worried I’d end up in Disney jail and you wouldn’t be able to find me.” And I just replied with “who do you think would bail your ass out of Disney jail then?” 😝

If proof is in the pudding, then here is your pudding!
688E02E8-39AA-4161-8F51-D454CFDB3362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Now, this IG post that Miss Clown Shoes has just posted once again demonstrates her unbelievable immaturity (and what I really am beginning to strongly believe is some sort of learning/cognitive delay).

Honey, no grown woman in their mid thirties wants to be a bitch and brag about it. Now my eldest daughter, when she was in her mid teens would post stuff like this and brag about what a 'hard-ass bitch' she was. When I was in my early twenties I delighted in being a bitch (mainly to men but that's a whole other story).

But you know what? We, as pretty much every woman in the world..... GREW UP. We realised that 'being a bitch' was childish and immature. No-one wants to be friends with a bitch. Bitches are reviled in the workplace and turn into bitter, generally overweight women (see where I'm going with this hon? Notice I am trying to keep the words little and easy as well).

Why are you proud of 'being a bitch' ?

No one likes you.
Professionally you are in the toilet.
Your peers hate you.
Your 'partner' is a drunken bully.
The only people you hang out with are a very sad, lonely older man who buys things for you so you keep being his friend, and you step father - who is about the same age as your 'partner.'
You are broke, penniless, and have ZERO (and I mean ZERO) assets.

I'll take not being a bitch and having my life over yours any day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

UncleLester

VIP Member
If Jess Colopy is lurking…

Feel free to use this as the headline:

Emmons offers to add Main Street Knuckle Sandwiches to Exclusive Princess Nite Menu

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
From a timeline perspective, the confrontation seemed to be fairly early in the Special Event.

Additionally, we don't see Pixar Charlie again in any clips after Pizza Planet.

Again, he hasn't like any of Katie's IG posts from the last week.

While the war might not be over quite yet with the "Main Street Showdown", BL&B losing Pixar Charlie in the Battle would be a terrible casualty for them.

P. S. Jess Colopy, please bring light to this incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
If I recall, didn’t he mention the Vloggers having Covid issues. That’s what confuses me because I don’t recall Katie and Spencer having had any issues…

Disregard.
You’re right - I forgot about those photos they posted that debunked the entire Covid theory. Looks like it can’t be BLAB who assaulted Justin.

Just to be sure, perhaps we’ll get some photos of KT and Spence on the couch at home with the date & time on their iPhone showing Princess Nite. That way there‘s irrefutable evidence that they were NOT at Princess Nite and could NOT have been involved in any petty assaults that evening.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
If you look closely at the Magically Consumed Princess Night Main Street video, you can clearly make out the Asian soulmate fiancée who grew up at near Disneyland, standing on the grassy knoll, in front of the spring break crowds entering and exiting the brick and mortar.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I just attempted to watch the Best Life Princess Night video to see if there were any sudden changes in moods or a point where “Paranoid Post-Showdown Regretful Spencer” even more excessively starts looking around his surroundings while filming.

I was planing on perusing for any clues.

And I stopped after watching six minutes of them eating a mass produced banquet style dessert at Jolly Holiday and then Tomorrowland Pizza.

Some of you were preaching it earlier in the thread about how glaringly terrible their coverage of the Special Event was… I guess I had to see it to believe it.

You all were so right. That was a really awful video that would not get me to subscribe to the channel if I was looking for more Disneyland insight. One of their worst videos ever.

• Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
"KT'S lawyer has already confirmed"....yeah ok but your lawyer can't help you get a divorce apparently.
20230305_154002.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41