Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, let's see if this works
Good God I understand someone not wanting to get caught up in drama but blab DESERVES to have security called in them for getting in his face. I’m glad he put this out there and thank you so much for sharing. I just wish these ex friends of theirs would finally put an end to KT and Spencer’s bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait a second.....breath like death Spencer got in Justin's face? How did Justin not pass out from the stench? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Good God I understand someone not wanting to get caught up in drama but blab DESERVES to have security called in them for getting in his face. I’m glad he put this out there and thank you so much for sharing. I just wish these ex friends of theirs would finally put an end to KT and Spencer’s bullshit!!
Yes! This needs to stop. Disneyland has plenty of incidents and complaints about these A-holes. Maybe if this gets to Disneyland they’ll finally do something

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Queen Daphne!
Adam is one of Justin's best friends, and Daphne also is one of Adam's best friends. If there's anyone that would know the identity of the people who attacked Justin, I think Daphne would know through Adam. This message pretty much confirms it was BLAB. Just when you thought those two grifters KT and Spence couldn't get any lower...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
KT calling the Disney Bedtime hotline

View attachment 2021974
KT is gonna call her lawyer on ex-friends and trolls for putting the truth out there! “But they are telling the world how badly we suck!”

Also, Spencer wishes he could punch someone he can’t even do a push-up. If he made contact with someone’s face his liver spotted skin would crack wide open.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
KT is gonna call her lawyer on ex-friends and trolls for putting the truth out there! “But they are telling the world how badly we suck!”

Also, Spencer wishes he could punch someone he can’t even do a push-up. If he made contact with someone’s face his liver spotted skin would crack wide open.
Didn’t KT pretend to be an actual nurse when Ally had surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like I always say, it doesn’t matter how boring and low key blab becomes at times, they will eventually duck up and cause a tit load of drama because it is literally the only thing they are good at in life. They should teach a master class in burning bridges. #fuckups #grifters

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Like I always say, it doesn’t matter how boring and low key blab become at times, they will eventually duck up and cause a tit load of drama because it is literally the only thing they are good at in life. They should teach a master class in burning bridges. #fuckups #grifters
I’m sure Dencers employer would love to hear about his Anaheim gang tactics on Disneyland guests

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m just so excited for the “what really happened-explanation video”. Those are always so fueled with anger and lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who the duck goes to Princess night at Disneyland and tries to pick a fight with Justin ? I would not be one bit surprised to hear that it was Spencer, him and Charlie probably got liquored up before going and KT more than likely egged Spencer on when they saw Justin. He is at that point in his alcoholism that he gets angry when he drinks, as we have seen lately in their patreon streams.
I thought the same thing...Charlie and Spencer had to have acquired a few adult beverages prior to going into filming princess night, Spencer's red face and Charlie's aloof to suddenly being on camera and not knowing what to say pretty much confirmed it. Gross.
What manipulation and a mockery of genuine Disney princess fans, especially young ones. Parents pay money to take their littlest princesses and princes to the park for a one of a kind experience and these bad vloggers vibes are around to muddle the experience...ay yi yi.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Specifically a GI nurse, who served poor Ally fried chicken. It was after that incident that it seems there was a falling out with blab and Justin.
Yeah, KT was trying to latch on to Justin claiming she was a "GI nurse" and she can take care of Ally. They fired her after Ally got sicker eating her cooked chicken morsels.
D7C2057C-A9E3-4879-BC7A-9B0016EDD555.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.