Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jess Colopy is lurking…

Feel free to use this as the headline:

Emmons offers to add Main Street Knuckle Sandwiches to Exclusive Princess Nite Menu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I already own one and plan to wear it next time at the park!
#comeatmebro #trollswhydidithavetobetrolls #spencerhasnoballs #spencerisadrunk #spencerisapunkassmofo #ktonlyhitsthechurrostands #banbestlifeandbeyond
I also got some Hulk hands.

Spencer, you don’t want these hands.
9BEEA076-786C-4D28-A2F4-66466D3E433D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was discussing the incident that happen on Princess Night with a bunch of other CMs on a group chat. And the majority would like to see BLAB banned. I also been seeing comments on the internet people saying BLAB gets away with their behavior. The reason they get away with it is no one reports them. Yes they have been reported for minor issues, but what happened the other night was a pretty big issue and Justin should absolutely report them. They will continue to get away with things as long as people ( Justin in this case) allow them to. I like Justin and have had many conversations with him over the years, but hes is just as guilty as BLAB in allowing this behavior. Lets say down the line something more serious happens with BLAB and someone else in the parks, well that can all be avoided if Justin reports this incident. Spencer now knows he can get away with his behavior and wont have a problem acting like a tough guy towards other guest. If a regular guest confronted Justin like Spencer did would he let it slide, im going to guess he would report it to the parks security, instead of letting it slide like he is now. When you let things slide and throw things under the rugs things seem to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I had some free time this morning, I put together an email to Disney about Blab with a bunch of links and references to Blabs behavior in the parks, especially their actions from Princess night. I explained that if I had young children I would not feel safe to bring them to the parks with a drunk old man trying to physically fight other park guests. I have seen some comments from others with children that they are hesitant to bring their children to Disneyland after learning about Blabs behavior. I asked for an immediate ban of Spencer and KT, if not I will send all the news stations an email. I guarantee that some would run a story on this, the fight in town town a few years ago got alot of air time that Disney did not want. I encourage others to follow suit if possible. "Up next on the 6:00 news, Disneyland bullies cause others to avoid the parks especially with young children"

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Was discussing the incident that happen on Princess Night with a bunch of other CMs on a group chat. And the majority would like to see BLAB banned. I also been seeing comments on the internet people saying BLAB gets away with their behavior. The reason they get away with it is no one reports them. Yes they have been reported for minor issues, but what happened the other night was a pretty big issue and Justin should absolutely report them. They will continue to get away with things as long as people ( Justin in this case) allow them to. I like Justin and have had many conversations with him over the years, but hes is just as guilty as BLAB in allowing this behavior. Lets say down the line something more serious happens with BLAB and someone else in the parks, well that can all be avoided if Justin reports this incident. Spencer now knows he can get away with his behavior and wont have a problem acting like a tough guy towards other guest. If a regular guest confronted Justin like Spencer did would he let it slide, im going to guess he would report it to the parks security, instead of letting it slide like he is now. When you let things slide and throw things under the rugs things seem to get worse.
This X 1000! This is how bullies win, because nicer people don't fight back. (In this case, "fighting back" is simply reporting them.) You can be sure that if the roles were reversed, Justin would already be banned by this point. As Columbia incident shows, BLAB is quick to get people evicted for even the most trivial of things.

Not reporting it is doing a disservice to future guests and cast members.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously if I was in Justin's shoes when that happened I would have called over the nearest cast member and asked for security
---
Best Life & Beyond #85: Main Street Fighter 2 Turbo Edition! Dense Vs Justin Round 1 FIGHT!!
As we're coming up towards the end of this thread, I'm once again throwing this into the ring for contender for next thread title but maybe change it to The Thumb Vs The Scarred?

Reactions: 15
This X 1000! This is how bullies win, because nicer people don't fight back. (In this case, "fighting back" is simply reporting them.) You can be sure that if the roles were reversed, Justin would already be banned by this point. As Columbia incident shows, BLAB is quick to get people evicted for even the most trivial of things.

Not reporting it is doing a disservice to future guests and cast members.
Also show that these content creators have their own rules they go by and are protecting each other. They wont report each other but will report other guest or even cast members. Every single one of them have no back bone at all and this is a good example, they are really all in it for the money. If they cared about the parks and the guest experience's like they say they do then they would do they right thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I had some free time this morning, I put together an email to Disney about Blab with a bunch of links and references to Blabs behavior in the parks, especially their actions from Princess night. I explained that if I had young children I would not feel safe to bring them to the parks with a drunk old man trying to physically fight other park guests. I have seen some comments from others with children that they are hesitant to bring their children to Disneyland after learning about Blabs behavior. I asked for an immediate ban of Spencer and KT, if not I will send all the news stations an email. I guarantee that some would run a story on this, the fight in town town a few years ago got alot of air time that Disney did not want. I encourage others to follow suit if possible. "Up next on the 6:00 news, Disneyland bullies cause others to avoid the parks especially with young children"
I called Disney and talk to a lady Elisabeth, I told her about these too and how they cause problems with other vloggers and paying customers. She said she heard of them from CMs and they all say the same. She took down the report. She will pass it on to the person that handle it.
Please call Disney or send them an email. They must be stoped and kicked out forever.. they are the bullies..

• Heart
  • Wow
Seriously if I was in Justin's shoes when that happened I would have called over the nearest cast member and asked for security
---

As we're coming up towards the end of this thread, I'm once again throwing this into the ring for contender for next thread title
I would love to get in Spencer's face next time I see him at the park but I have too much respect for Disneyland, my family, other peoples kids & families and oh yeah, myself. Spencer has no self respect nor dignity for himself or others. Maybe he learned it from his former boss Ellen....boop. #banbestlifeandbeyond

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just contacted Inside the Magic and explained the situation and asked if the great Jess Colopy would like to look into the incident on Princess Night as well as other bad behavior I listed

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Also show that these content creators have their own rules they go by and are protecting each other. They wont report each other but will report other guest or even cast members. Every single one of them have no back bone at all and this is a good example, they are really all in it for the money. If they cared about the parks and the guest experience's like they say they do then they would do they right thing.

This x 1000000000

You are absolutely right. They don't want to tit where they eat. If a belligerent, drunken guest got in my face like Spencer got in JS's with Hokahontas (lmfao) screeching at me, you'd best believe I'd run over to the nearest CM to report them. Thanks to these spineless vloggers that refuse to do the right thing, day guests just trying to enjoying their vacation now have to put up with the possibility of having their day ruined by these two THUGS.

DO BETTER DISNEY VLOGGERS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Justin explained in his video that friends of his send him parody videos (he called them crazy videos lol) so if any of Justin's friends are reading here and I'm sure there are so many lurkers here in the last few days, Please get Justin to do the right thing and report this incident to Disney, if he is a true Disney fan as he states and not in it for the money,it would go along way in clearing his name and being part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The last few weeks, including this latest incident and the “DIY” rant, are a strong reminder that Spencer might be just as toxic and perhaps would not have a successful/respectable channel if he went solo.
Excellent observation @UncleLester . If we cast our minds back to the end of last year where there were serious signs that they may have separated- his total disconnectedness with her and the channel he wouldn’t even look at her during WHW. Even though they seem to have cobbled their ‘relationship’ back together and he is trying to use alcohol as a crutch his misery and discontent are leaking out however as palpable anger.

I must say I’m enjoying the 2023 season of BLAB-The Trainwreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
yeah, justin gets absolutely nothing from not reporting this to disney security

it's not like BLAB are highly respected disney vloggers and this was an isolated incident in which someone just had a bit too much to drink and acted poorly. literally no one wants anything to do with BLAB anymore! they are pariahs in the disney vlogger community and have no friends because of their atrocious behavior over the last few years. it's not like he'd be "starting unnecessary drama" by reporting them considering everyone already hates them. why let them get away with this and risk another similar incident? spencer's gone off the rails lately so who knows what he'll do next

come on justin, do the right thing and report these assholes so we can finally be done with them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.