Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrrrr yes an Oldie but a Goldie.... showing just how Spencer exactly plagiarized Justin's very unique style of Vlogging.

He’s always done this. He wants to be Justin or Adam the Woo so bad. Also if Adam does a goofy quote or phrase in front of them. They use it to no end and kill the fun of that phrase. Example SPACE MOUNTAIN °o° or Best Remove em.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He wants to be Justin or Adam the Woo so bad.
What reasons does Spencer have to be jealous of JustinScarred?

Should the Tattle Community make a list to “put it out in the universe” for “posterity sake”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please, she ain’t going to keep these. 40 ounces to drink water. She’s going to re- sell them.
honestly if she was smart she’d sell them. I had a hot pink one in my hand a couple months ago, and im kicking myself for not flipping it 😂😂😂.

But I’m betting on carrying it around so she looks like an *~*influencer*~*.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're lucky your partner didn't get trampled by Katie's Hokas. I like how in the Besties stream Katie tells Spence to save it for Zoom as if no one can record and post their Zoom meetings with the Super Besties
By the way, I am not a video editor but I imagine this takes quite a bit of time and effort into putting this together.

If the creator is out there, I very much enjoyed It and thank you for the entertainment!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Please, she ain’t going to keep these. 40 ounces to drink water. She’s going to re- sell them.
Naturally she’s a few months late to the craze. Someone should let her know she can’t fit it in her giant bag without it leaking everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wants to be an influencer, but she is 100% influenced. Topo-chico, erewhon smoothies, now Stanley tumblers… the woman lives in her bed while scrolling Instagram and it shows.

The minute she has $50 to her name she tries to copy what the cool kids are doing. I guess when you are a middle aged, unemployed failure, it feels like a quick way to pretend you’re just as successful as everyone you see online.

After seeing that rip off of Justin, it’s clear that Spencer is also a giant ball of insecurity wrapped in a failing wannabe.

He and KT play acting at being the successful people they envy is probably what keeps them together.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She wants to be an influencer, but she is 100% influenced. Topo-chico, erewhon smoothies, now Stanley tumblers… the woman lives in her bed while scrolling Instagram and it shows.

The minute she has $50 to her name she tries to copy what the cool kids are doing. I guess when you are a middle aged, unemployed failure, it feels like a quick way to pretend you’re just as successful as everyone you see online.

After seeing that rip off of Justin, it’s clear that Spencer is also a giant ball of insecurity wrapped in a failing wannabe.

He and KT play acting at being the successful people they envy is probably what keeps them together.
yep!! All of this!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Example SPACE MOUNTAIN °o° or Best Remove em.
remember when they decided for a few months "we're not calling it Big Thunder any more, we're calling it Best Remove 'Em"?

completely tried to co-opt his bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Classic KKKT deflection it’s her go to, she just says I’m a witch in a lame attempt to take the power away. Now she’s bullying herself. Is this what a happy person who is living their best does? Tattle sees right through you KT thank you and Dence for feeding the trolls yet again you always do!
That witch photo she posted, again, the most punchable face!
---
What is this a photo of?
---
Stupid witch is trying to stay relevant. Poser!

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or are Katie's sunglasses getting bigger?

Is this some sort of Pinocchio phenomenon?

1678806291430.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
By the way, I am not a video editor but I imagine this takes quite a bit of time and effort into putting this together.

If the creator is out there, I very much enjoyed It and thank you for the entertainment!
That Gag City video is great! It needs to move up the BLAB algorithm on YT to reach more folks. It deserves views and thumbs up. How are those two never mortified by their own behavior?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I found a new image from the Princess Nite altercation. It is a little blurry but you get the point.
1678807373257.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Going forward, I think I might start yelling ‘SAVE IT FOR ZOOM’ when angry. Oh and yesterday they were at 98.5k and today 98.4k. The bots are even tired of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.