Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think all of KT's pleas for the trolls to come at her was just a ploy? Do you think she is actually a secret agent with the digital crimes unit of the FBI? All this talk about lawyers and coming after our employers has me on edge - I can't live a life on the lam. Do you think she'll find out I'm Chairman of Global Broadcast News at ATN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Did y'all see the princess night vlog?... Is it just me or did it seem a little too much DIY?...like not professional at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was half paying attention to Adam's 'TheDailyWoo' video from two days ago (58k views) and saw that Peter looks like he has lost a bit of weight! Good for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you guys think all of KT's pleas for the trolls to come at her was just a ploy? Do you think she is actually a secret agent with the digital crimes unit of the FBI? All this talk about lawyers and coming after our employers has me on edge - I can't live a life on the lam. Do you think she'll find out I'm Chairman of Global Broadcast News at ATN?
I figured you were the President of Disney Parks and Resorts…
---
I was half paying attention to Adam's 'TheDailyWoo' video from two days ago (58k views) and saw that Peter looks like he has lost a bit of weight! Good for him!
Todays was even better. Both California Disney parks, AND Liz (Freshbaked), with Daphne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Saw on twitter he lost 25 pounds. They’re sponsored by Noom too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did y'all see the princess night vlog?... Is it just me or did it seem a little too much DIY?...like not professional at all.
In addition to spotting a brief guest appearance by their old non-4k camera, I blame the rest on Spence working a double shift. He had already been there filming a solo Spence vlog earlier in the day to get the scoop on that Cafe Daisy signage. Can you imagine what a slog that must be?

"Well hellllloooo everybody, welcome back to Best Life and Beyond. We are BACK at Disneyland, again, for the 2nd time today - only this time, it's dark and there are a few more face characters posted around the park. Don't count on seeing any interactions with them though, the lines are long and ain't nobody got time for that. Now, as we make our way to a really cool exhibit where all the princess dresses are on display, please take a second to subSCRIBE to Best Life and Beyond - it's free, we'd love to have ya. Cut to dress exhibit. Nevermind, the line for this thing is WAY too long. Instead, here is KT eating 3 different desserts and a giant slice of pizza. Bah-bah, everybody!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In addition to spotting a brief guest appearance by their old non-4k camera, I blame the rest on Spence working a double shift. He had already been there filming a solo Spence vlog earlier in the day to get the scoop on that Cafe Daisy signage. Can you imagine what a slog that must be?

"Well hellllloooo everybody, welcome back to Best Life and Beyond. We are BACK at Disneyland, again, for the 2nd time today - only this time, it's dark and there are a few more face characters posted around the park. Don't count on seeing any interactions with them though, the lines are long and ain't nobody got time for that. Now, as we make our way to a really cool exhibit where all the princess dresses are on display, please take a second to subSCRIBE to Best Life and Beyond - it's free, we'd love to have ya. Cut to dress exhibit. Nevermind, the line for this thing is WAY too long. Instead, here is KT eating 3 different desserts and a giant slice of pizza. Bah-bah, everyody!"
Perfect! I could hear his voice while reading. The tone, the cadence….awesome haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
is that a double shift at McDonalds or WalMart?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
my employer already knows I’m an acerbic tit talking crab apple…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
if you come at someone, some people will slap a witch, KT will call her imaginary lawyer.

"SPENCER! Will your mom give us money for a lawyer ?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If KT can afford a lawyer to go after the trolls, then what's her excuse for not being divorced yet? Obviously its not because of a financial reason....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.