Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we make it a thing where we reverse psychology convince Katie to get a tattoo of some of Spencerā€™s ā€œartworkā€?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Shocking one year transformation...

View attachment 1803154
This fool took a L with KT look at how much he aged does he see it, does he see he is unhealthy....does he see that he can be her dad...

Wow, his breathing is labored here. He was slurping snot on their Besties Live WHF a few days ago. Did that lil pandemmy get you again?

I can't get over how much he's aged just in the last 2 months. WTF. šŸ˜³ Left is 10/21/22.

View attachment 1803391
What happen to his eyebrows?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
spencer's halfway to having as many chins as KT!

he looked like her dad before but honestly, he could very well pass for being her grandpa these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just saying...who would you rather watch shop at the park? The one who owns a brush and soap?
Yesterday's vlog was a doozy. šŸ¤£

PhotoGrid_1670937300071.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We need to lay off Spencer for looking pretty haggard these days.

After all, the guy did work three days in November.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Wow, his breathing is labored here. He was slurping snot on their Besties Live WHF a few days ago. Did that lil pandemmy get you again?

I can't get over how much he's aged just in the last 2 months. WTF. šŸ˜³ Left is 10/21/22.

View attachment 1803391
Lay off him! This is the look of exhaustion from a man who has worked THREE WHOLE DAYS. I mean, it might even be FIVE whole days in a month now. That type of dedication is whatā€™s missing in the world today.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lay off him! This is the look of exhaustion from a man who has worked THREE WHOLE DAYS. I mean, it might even be FIVE whole days in a month now. That type of dedication is whatā€™s missing in the world today.
Wish I could be as dedicated as him. I only get to work 40+ hours per week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Disneyland DOES offer "tooth merchandise" for Katie, if you count Grey Stuff from Red Rose Taverne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Disneyland DOES offer "tooth merchandise" for Katie, if you count Grey Stuff from Red Rose Taverne.

1670945313507.png

So they missed the one 100th item that people are most interested about.... the Spirit Jersey.

How is it that someone that allegedly came up with the phrase "merch search" be so bad at actually searching for merch?

Hey Michelle, just go check out Mondos 100th merch vlog... he actually went into the park, covered all the merch there, including the Spirit Jersey and then went to World of Disney and covered the rest of the merch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1804546

So they missed the one 100th item that people are most interested about.... the Spirit Jersey.

How is it that someone that allegedly came up with the phrase "merch search" be so bad at actually searching for merch?

Hey Michelle, just go check out Mondos 100th merch vlog... he actually went into the park, covered all the merch there, including the Spirit Jersey and then went to World of Disney and covered the rest of the merch.
Someone posted to check out Mondo's video!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just saying...who would you rather watch shop at the park? The one who owns a brush and soap?
Yesterday's vlog was a doozy. šŸ¤£

View attachment 1804263
[/QUOTE

View attachment 1804546

Mondos vlog was so much betterā€¦ā€¦as usual
I think I just watch BLABā€™s videos for pure comedy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I often wonder how frequently Spencer thinks about the time Katie prevented him from going on the thrilling gravity powered alpine rollercoaster in Lake Tahoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone posted to check out Mondo's video!
I didnā€™t see that comment. Maybe it was removed???

A little off topic and I admit that I didnā€™t watch the latest Katie & Spencer video.

I might be a bit jaded but didnā€™t we celebrate ā€œ100 Years of Magicā€ in 2001-2002?
I think that was Waltā€™s bday and the one in 2023 is the creation of Disney the brand? Or Mickey? I could be wrong tho.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.