Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is, they took advantage of some opportunity, don't remember what it was, but for some reason CMs weren't around. They are the epitome of white trash.

This is tit preteen boys would do. Not a middle aged man.

Theyre both delusional -

Spence thinks he's young,

KT thinks she's thin.
Spencer thinks he's young and smart.
Katie thinks she's attractive and thin. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I sure would like to see the email Katie sent to KOST 103.5 asking for DCA passes. I'm sure it had "almost 100k subscribers" in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think KT uses Spence's favourite 'sweet salt' at home, or is that just reserved for his special drinks at Tortilla Jo's?
Spencer asked the unsuspecting busboy behind the bar at Tortilla Jo's if he could check in the back for an extra bottle of "that delicious sweet salt they use on their margaritas" and he was never heard from again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kitra with the subtle shade? 😄😎
(Avatar: The Way of Water premiere)
View attachment 1805771
Oh tit yessssss. 🤣
Peter is a member of the HCA, so he and Kitra actually attend movie premieres. He used to travel to movie sets to conduct interviews for his website, not sure if he does that anymore.

And Kitra does the YouTube editing (exceptionally well) for OA, while KT eats and stalks Kitra ...from Spencer's moms couch.

Screenshot_20221213_181638.jpg

You're not too far off 🤣

Screenshot_20221213_181514.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh tit yessssss. 🤣
Peter is a member of the HCA, so he and Kitra actually attend movie premieres. He used to travel to movie sets to conduct interviews for his website, not sure if he does that anymore.

And Kitra does the YouTube editing (exceptionally well) for OA, while KT eats and stalks Kitra ...from Spencer's moms couch.

View attachment 1805843

You're not too far off 🤣

View attachment 1805840
They both look 20 years older than their actual age.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is it! 🙄

Dial 1-800-GET-ALIFE

Also, meanwhile in Hawaii...Kitra hitting a trifecta that KT never will: celebrating 300k subs, with a man who loves her on a romantic trip to Hawaii.

PhotoGrid_1670974561079.jpg

Kitra really makes KTs blood boil. Hee hee!

Boooophhhbbbtyouredatingyourgrandpa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A little off topic and I admit that I didn’t watch the latest Katie & Spencer video.

I might be a bit jaded but didn’t we celebrate “100 Years of Magic” in 2001-2002?
50th Walt Disney World, 100th Disney Anniversary, 74th Anniversary of Pluto, etc. At this point Disney is just making up random anniversaries because it sells their overpriced limited edition made-in-China wares.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
50th Walt Disney World, 100th Disney Anniversary, 74th Anniversary of Pluto, etc. At this point Disney is just making up random anniversaries because it sells their overpriced limited edition made-in-China wares.
gotta sell those starbucks cups somehow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, his breathing is labored here. He was slurping snot on their Besties Live WHF a few days ago. Did that lil pandemmy get you again?

I can't get over how much he's aged just in the last 2 months. WTF. 😳 Left is 10/21/22.

View attachment 1803391I

I swear Spence is 1 drink away from complete liver failure and also a trip to an AA meeting.
To be fair, her cooking probably TASTES great. Mostly just cheese, salt, and a spritz of lemon.
[/QUOTE
how long until Spencer Strokes Out? I mean for real?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just saying...who would you rather watch shop at the park? The one who owns a brush and soap?
Yesterday's vlog was a doozy. 🤣

View attachment 1804263
Oh no...Lisaland By far...BY FAAAAAAAAAR! She's cute, spunky, EDUCATED, well spoken, she has manners, and her voice isn't annoying so there's that. She vlogs solo and does the editing and uploading herself I mean come on! She's the full package! Bacon, move over, here comes something leaner...lol!

Mondos vlog was so much better……as usual
I think I just watch BLAB’s videos for pure comedy!
Don't bother to even give them the view.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Just watched OA Review of DCA Christmas Holiday Food and Entertainment. I can’t believe the difference between BLAB and OA! When BLAB post food reviews I want to get sick and puke and turn them off, but with OA its done professionally and want to watch it. Mark my words BLAB will more than likely be gone sometime next year! Hopefully anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is it! 🙄

View attachment 1805856

Dial 1-800-GET-ALIFE

Also, meanwhile in Hawaii...Kitra hitting a trifecta that KT never will: celebrating 300k subs, with a man who loves her on a romantic trip to Hawaii.

View attachment 1805870

Kitra really makes KTs blood boil. Hee hee!

Boooophhhbbbtyouredatingyourgrandpa
Yep. She is filled with jealousy! Spencer has hit his high in life and is on the downslope. This is as good as it gets! Bit jobs and sketchy editing. Peter has just blasted off. He had a successful film website, he sold it on the high end and I’m sure his wheels are spinning for his next venture and he has actual connections. They are not stuck at stagnant like the blabs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.