Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it were my birthday, the last thing I would ever want to do was to film and edit a damn vlog about it šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to read her captions several times because she has NO IDEA how to write.
She writes like she speaks. Nobody has ever told her not to just write whatever incomplete, jumbled thoughts pop into her head. Dylan, Mondo, and Tony-Tony do the same. Some vloggers do a much better job.

I suppose that social media comes with a license to write informally, but readers still pick up her lack of effort, sloppy style, and lack of credibility. She sends the message that she doesnā€™t care about what she is writing. She is just trying to fulfill the perceived obligation to write something. She interprets that as a general license to just write anything. So she cobbles together a semi-sensical, vapid group of words that sound like something that might come out of her mouth, without reflecting on the their textual and subtextual meaning.

For example, above she posted a picture of an overpriced, under themed, and overrated bar in the daytime, and summarily declared that ā€œtoday was a good dayā€, but gives us absolutely no evidence as to why the day was good. Her words mean nothing and have no value. She might as well just post random photos without comment.

In short,

She is addicted to posting rambling horse tit.

It sure puts her illiteracy on full display!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Off topic iā€˜ve been wondering why BLAB doesnā€™t do any other theme parks? maybe they have been kicked out of other parks, or they just donā€™t have the money. I mean there is just so much more to do in LA besides Disneyland

• Heart
Reactions: 27
^ Lazy. Also their viewership probably drops when they stray from Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Off topic iā€˜ve been wondering why BLAB doesnā€™t do any other theme parks? maybe they have been kicked out of other parks, or they just donā€™t have the money. I mean there is just so much more to do in LA besides Disneyland
they dont like the stairs at universal (their words not mine). too many non-white people at knotts so kt is scared of possible gang violence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just hate watched the birthday vlog. They were right. It was as good as it could be.
Imagine you were LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE EVER EVERYTHING IS GREAT and your proof that youā€™ve recorded, edited and published is a lonely bday dinner and the claim is that itā€™s ā€œas good as it could beā€.

Mondo did a video yesterday where he read the WSJ article on chapek vs iger. I loved it! I listened while I did dishes. Too bad blab is vapid.

She writes like she speaks. Nobody has ever told her not to just write whatever incomplete, jumbled thoughts pop into her head. Dylan, Mondo, and Tony-Tony do the same. Some vloggers do a much better job.

I suppose that social media comes with a license to write informally, but readers still pick up her lack of effort, sloppy style, and lack of credibility. She sends the message that she doesnā€™t care about what she is writing. She is just trying to fulfill the perceived obligation to write something. She interprets that as a general license to just write anything. So she cobbles together a semi-sensical, vapid group of words that sound like something that might come out of her mouth, without reflecting on the their textual and subtextual meaning.

For example, above she posted a picture of an overpriced, under themed, and overrated bar in the daytime, and summarily declared that ā€œtoday was a good dayā€, but gives us absolutely no evidence as to why the day was good. Her words mean nothing and have no value. She might as well just post random photos without comment.

In short,
Lol yes vapid is the EXACT word I used too!!! šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
New thread title idea:

Best Life and Beyond #78: Christmas will be as good as it can be. Lonely, bloated and posted 3 days late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just read that thereā€™s a Disney consignment store near Disneyland, wonder if thatā€™s where BLAB makes some fast cashā€¦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Possibly because they cant afford to go elsewhere. They go to Disneyland because the AP is paid for.

Gas is expensive, too expensive for them to drive out to Uni, I'd assume. She's not cheap to feed, just being honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Congrats Spencer, you've made a deal with the devil.

Birthday 2020 at WDW with friends at a restaurant
View attachment 1815606

Birthday 2021 at Carnation Cafe with 2 randos & her poor step-dad.
View attachment 1815607

Birthday 2022 at a BAR at Grand Cal alone
View attachment 1815615
because KT has a friend who "still" works there. Translation KT loves you so so so so much that she didn't even bother to make dinner reservations, and instead manipulated some acquaintance, last minute for a table at a....bar.

Spence she doesn't give 2 shits about you. She's using you like she uses everyone else in her life. Like she used a tragedy to make it about herself.

Feb 2020 - Indiana Jones 25th Anniversary vs
Dec 2022

View attachment 1815653

That is without a doubt the.... hardest looking 52 year old that I have ever seen, and 36 yr old too.

Woof, when the toxicity is this apparent...

View attachment 1815659
Wow! Spence looks like he's aged a decade! The 2021 birthday they are with Jeff Pike, a long time subscriber. He was one of their livestream moderators, until he also mysteriously disappeared from their lives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.