Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does KT look like a dwarf here? Bad photo shop?

97CA8A3D-BA44-423C-B922-B54D4E1D2374.jpeg

It’s been raining in the OC past few days but of course has sunglasses on inside

0EBBAA50-4992-4103-8994-4781892D13E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He sounds nasally in this most recent video. Glad he's touching and stroking all the merch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1802487
Oh boy..a new video will be out after all the merch has already been posted on a million other Instagram accounts this morning 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I refuse to give them a view for this! Who else besides Five Fires had a vlog out for the new merch?

Not one, but TWO back to back IG stories of herself preening with her “Leo the lion” hair. I’ll be honest, I can be vain with the best of them (and by best of them, I mean in a private text conversation with my best friend, that is just part of our dynamic)….but she takes it to another level.
Oh the witch was definitely feeling herself. KT do it again but without filters this time…I’ll wait. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The shoes, the hair?!?! With all that money she has, I'm surprised she doesn't hire a personal stylist. Oh wait...😂
Those shoes are rediculously huge! And that hair does not match the IG stories from earlier it somehow lost its luster. 🧐 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s pretty chill that Disney gave them exclusive rights to cover the 100th anniversary. Do the other vloggers know about this?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
That picture of her above in #521 is hysterical!

Move over, Elf on a Shelf. Scram, Mensch on a Bench. Get ready for the Leech on the Beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
did they say disney world...? gonna be hard to dodge adam the woo there. maybe they stole his calendar and marked the dates when hes traveling outside of florida

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Those shoes are rediculously huge! And that hair does not match the IG stories from earlier it somehow lost its luster. 🧐 lmao
Katie - I don’t use filters - Slockbower
Same Day!
4C545D08-EB8B-4CD3-B53D-77B37C7179DB.jpeg

Oh god. Spencer can wear this at his new shoot. She’s all about Stage Managing. I will say Spencer has a glow of I’m working kinda to him while KT is trying to act like a house wife.
She definitely thinks she’s a housewife but she’s got no house and is the wife of another man. 🤣

So sad he goes to work and edits for their tit channel when she’s only 35, has no kids to care for, is able bodied and can’t get off her sloth ass to get a job to help contribute!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That’s pretty chill that Disney gave them exclusive rights to cover the 100th anniversary. Do the other vloggers know about this?
Wow, his breathing is labored here. He was slurping snot on their Besties Live WHF a few days ago. Did that lil pandemmy get you again?

I can't get over how much he's aged just in the last 2 months. WTF. 😳 Left is 10/21/22.

PhotoGrid_1670907484105.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.