Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it's safe to say spencer gets no sleep, which is why he looks like he's aged 20 years the last couple months

actually working+staying up into the morning to edit vlogs while the queen of disney sleeps+having to put up with KT's bullshit isn't a recipe for good health. especially not for a 70 year old man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They had 154 patrons on Sunday and now down to 151. Guess the cookie content didn’t impress them much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think that was Walt’s bday and the one in 2023 is the creation of Disney the brand? Or Mickey? I could be wrong tho.
That makes sense!

People love special exclusive merchandise. I learned that with Katie & Spencer:

- Bestie Patreon Only Merch (TBD)
- Spring 2022 New Colors Merch (Coming Soon)

They had 154 patrons on Sunday and now down to 151. Guess the cookie content didn’t impress them much?
Well, one was Linda Masterson. They booted “her” from Patreon for asking who is their favorite KOST Deejay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wait that was serious?? Linda asked them who their fav dj was and that was it? Because it seemed as if lots of their followers listen to that station! (Based on their comments on the video)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They are still trying to answer this question🤣
I wasted 10 minutes of my life to hate watch their private party vlog but couldn’t even make it to the World of Color montage 😴 Gosh their content really sucks! They couldn’t even give any information on the actual event. Mind you I only watched the first couple minutes, but they kept saying I think that’s what this is we don’t really know 😂 Idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wasted 10 minutes of my life to hate watch their private party vlog but couldn’t even make it to the World of Color montage 😴 Gosh their content really sucks! They couldn’t even give any information on the actual event. Mind you I only watched the first couple minutes, but they kept saying I think that’s what this is we don’t really know 😂 Idiots!
The most info you’ll get off of their videos is their subs answering questions in the comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From the Comment section.......... The 2 Grifters probably put the tumbler on sale at eBay.

1670957042546.png

1670957119377.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
i think it's safe to say spencer gets no sleep, which is why he looks like he's aged 20 years the last couple months

actually working+staying up into the morning to edit vlogs while the queen of disney sleeps+having to put up with KT's bullshit isn't a recipe for good health. especially not for a 70 year old man
Not to mention he has to eat her cooking…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
To be fair, her cooking probably TASTES great. Mostly just cheese, salt, and a spritz of lemon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just saying...who would you rather watch shop at the park? The one who owns a brush and soap?
Yesterday's vlog was a doozy. 🤣

View attachment 1804263
KT describing a bag: "look at that", "so nice", "wow these are fabulous", "what's the interior look like? plain silver, ok that's nice".

Lisaland describing a bag: "it has some vegan leather that has a saffiano type of texture to it, it also has this very utilitarian style going on with these pockets on the front".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Spencer break dance at 15:15 followed by Katie being a beach whale on the deck of the Mark Twain.

If Walt Disney would have witnessed this, he would have had them removed for defiling his cherished park with their disrespectful and crude behavior.
Dear god, what the duck did I just watch? So cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the area used as a stage for a live musical performance by Louis Armstrong back in the day? BLAB are so disrespectful!!
View attachment 1805373
Yes it is, they took advantage of some opportunity, don't remember what it was, but for some reason CMs weren't around. They are the epitome of white trash.

This is tit preteen boys would do. Not a middle aged man.

Theyre both delusional -

Spence thinks he's young,

KT thinks she's thin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So once again BLAB shows us the only time she gets up early is when there is new merch. to profit from. I don’t actually believe they sell it online. Listing and shipping is work and we know how KT feels about that. I think they have a connection with a personal shopper. Just dropping a bag off for a quick buck is more her speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.