Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Will we get a Resolutions video before the year is out?

• Yes! (For the love of god let it show Spence on the machine for :46 second again

Votes: 56 51.9%
  • No (they prefer to just be healthy year round, to really LIVE their truth in nutrition and exercise)

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • Unsure (We’ll get more diet and exercise tips from KT but, like her sweetness, it’ll be just a lil)

Votes: 33 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer the poll question, Spencer will probably have to mansplain to KT what a resolution is again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Let's not forget the Mark Twain Agression for our 2022 BLOB lowlights!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Even if Katie gets divorced there’s no way Spencer will ever propose. There’s not enough gold in Fort Knox to mold a wedding ring for that gator claw finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
584190A6-C951-4DDB-A0B2-F2BAA85195B6.jpeg

BLOB lowlight. Spencer unveils his masterpiece. A Lisa Frank inspired piece of Dog tit. I’m sure it now hang’s on the wall of KT’s mom’s garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1788409
BLOB lowlight. Spencer unveils his masterpiece. A Lisa Frank inspired piece of Dog tit. I’m sure it now hang’s on the wall of KT’s mom’s garage.
Oh man, I remember this! Like a five year old, he puts a stencil down and then sprays random colors, removing the stencil to reveal the tree...and he puts it into an art show?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Even if Katie gets divorced there’s no way Spencer will ever propose. There’s not enough gold in Fort Knox to mold a wedding ring for that gator claw finger.
I think Spencer would propose just to stick it to Tattle 😂. And knowing how unoriginal and phony they are, it would probably be the most cliché proposal at Disneyland ever and KKKT would pretend to be surprised 🤢.
Screenshot_20221206-201846_eBay.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How are these two still not embarrassed to be hanging out with her 😑
290EF4D0-B9B2-4440-A104-AAD878F978D4.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20221206-213515_Instagram.jpg

She goes to The Grove as often as they used to go to Disney. Maybe they can become the only YouTube channel that exclusively vlogs The Grove.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.