Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So with Spencer working and living in Malabu....how many cookies do you think Katie had today to help ease her separation anxiety?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
To help speed up the process, I provided a list of the serial and reg. numbers from the US Patent and Trademark Office for each offence, with reference links and photos.
tit what did I miss? I looked and I don't see anything. And it looks like she deleted her story with her Kitchenaid/Public toilet mixer too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This man is not well. Dude let the channel and the grifting heifer go. And go see a Dr.

Screenshot_20221212_192825.jpg

Is he using a drone to shoot her from as high as possible? It'd have to be on the moon to make her look thin.

Screenshot_20221212_192813.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m just noticing how puffy her eyelids are or maybe they’re just hooded.
She has Sloth from the Goonies eyes. One eye is higher than the other. In watching a few seconds of some of her older Disney bears videos, it looks like her eyes didn't always look so wonky. Dang, Karma really is a witch cuz KKKT is getting uglier by the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stop pawing at the damn $300 Dooney you can’t afford. Nobody wants your greasy residue on a bag they’re going to buy

This man is not well. Dude let the channel and the grifting heifer go. And go see a Dr.

View attachment 1803151

Is he using a drone to shoot her from as high as possible? It'd have to be on the moon to make her look thin.

View attachment 1803152
He truly looks like her grandpa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh god. Spencer can wear this at his new shoot. She’s all about Stage Managing. I will say Spencer has a glow of I’m working kinda to him while KT is trying to act like a house wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.