Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yosemite is one of the prettiest places on earth. If you can’t just enjoy being out in nature you have a problem. Yes Disney is fun, but I would take hiking in Yosemite or any other national park or hiking trail. It just clears your mind. And KT being out hiking is good for your mental health. It’s also a lot better than stuffing your face with food. Oh yes and it’s a good workout also. Ok rant is over.
Yosemite is incredible. We were in Taos in October and it was so beautiful I was pissed my photos didn’t do it justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And their monthly subscriptions just renewed...:mad:
They are really getting into the groove of swindling now! No videos. Patronizing Patreon stuff at the very last second to make sure the month ends on a good note. Sob stories to tug on peoples emotions. They are really getting good at this!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The breakup with Brickey in 2022.

Remember when KT was so infatuated with Brickey?

"best human ever"

1CE834C2-280E-4CE3-A2BF-CC99A33EF789.jpeg

Rushing to hug him when the Disneyland trams reopened

ADBFAA4F-49C9-449D-841E-3FD83E7E8320.jpeg

"Hurry up and get out here"

70873AE6-54D1-4A49-9C75-B77C2E533167.jpeg

Now, he thinks of her as "scorched earth". Oh where did it go wrong?
8de9681c-98fd-4af4-90b3-e69bd3e6931e_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She has to be very careful now to not post any instagram stories of the tree in that Malibu shopping plaza for at least four more hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

"best human ever"

View attachment 1790898

View attachment 1790903

View attachment 1790904

View attachment 1790906
For real, it seems like just a few months ago Spencer would cream over the simple idea of this dude. That flame died like REAL quick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven’t been able to make it thru a full vlog of them for awhile but do these wanka’s still say to Like, share and subscribe at the end of every damn video?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The absolute NERVE of these grifters to post a video at DCA when cancelling WHW for unforeseen circumstances! So that’s the scheduling conflict for paying members…going to Disney.
8D02144A-7006-4D8E-9662-19A0735C2F78.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

"best human ever"

View attachment 1790898

View attachment 1790903

View attachment 1790904

View attachment 1790906
where does scorched earth come from?

I thought they all started distancing from each other when Brickster started hanging out with Adam the Woo and Bric & Spence had the awkward Starcruiser situation. Still want to know who paid to get them in that suite.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t been able to make it thru a full vlog of them for awhile but do these wanka’s still say to Like, share and subscribe at the end of every damn video?
Yes, they do.😁 They take turns saying it at the end of their crap vlogs . The last vlog I scanned - her face was so swollen she could barely say like and subscribe.

Queen of the shade 🤣

Screenshot_20221208_072302.jpg

Kitra truly living her best life - just came back from a week at the Aulani, hit a few movie premieres with Peter for his business, went out with other successful vloggers ...all while KT sits on a couch eating and watching TV, because she can't afford to own her own car at the age of 36, because she refuses to get a job.

This is her asking for a thumbs up for their fartastic vlog; which was just, again watching KT waddle to her next meal and snack at Downtown Disney.

Screenshot_20221208_073655.jpg

She's nearly unrecognizable now.
Screenshot_20221208_073825.jpg

She's so obsessed with her next foodgasm she doesn't care if she's boring everyone to death with their vlogs. Even in line for candy canes, she's talking about mobile ordering her next meal. She can't stop, won't stop.

This is her asking for a thumbs up for their fartastic vlog; which was just, again watching KT waddle to her next meal and snack at Downtown Disney.

Screenshot_20221208_073655.jpg

She's nearly unrecognizable now.
Screenshot_20221208_073825.jpg

She's so obsessed with her next foodgasm she doesn't care if she's boring everyone to death with their vlogs. Even in line for candy canes, she's talking about mobile ordering her next meal. She can't stop, won't stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like they got invited to a private party for a broadcasting station (not sure if it's tv or radio). Regardless it's still a party at a place that for the past year they've been to nearly every day! I doubt the invite was last minute too....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The absolute NERVE of these grifters to post a video at DCA when cancelling WHW for unforeseen circumstances! So that’s the scheduling conflict for paying members…going to Disney.
View attachment 1791258
Wow! It’s not like they just got those tickets! The nerve of these 2. This should show their “besties” that they do not give a crap about them! Hopefully some of the paying besties will cancel! They don’t deserve this, and these grifters don’t deserve the money!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Wow! It’s not like they just got those tickets! The nerve of these 2. This should show their “besties” that they do not give a crap about them! Hopefully some of the paying besties will cancel! They don’t deserve this, and these grifters don’t deserve the money!
Anyone who still subs these 2 grifters deserves to lose their money. When someone shows you who they are, that they don't appreciate your $5 - $40 a month, believe them.

They have failed to provide 90% of what they listed as "what you'll get" if you give them $40 a month.

I know what KT got with all of those $40 payments.
Screenshot_20221208_091749.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.