Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT acting like a trip to Yosemite was torture made me dislike her even more. People who can’t appreciate anything simple and majestic are the bottom of the barrel. Her IQ is even lower than not being able to afford 50 cents for ranch dressing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
KT acting like a trip to Yosemite was torture made me dislike her even more. People who can’t appreciate anything simple and majestic are the bottom of the barrel. Her IQ is even lower than not being able to afford 50 cents for ranch dressing.
Totally

Yosemite is on my list - but I need to get in the lottery for a half-dome date (so you see KKKT, you have to PLAN a trip like that….)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is ONLY stimulated by extreme shows of capitalism 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yosemite is one of the prettiest places on earth. If you can’t just enjoy being out in nature you have a problem. Yes Disney is fun, but I would take hiking in Yosemite or any other national park or hiking trail. It just clears your mind. And KT being out hiking is good for your mental health. It’s also a lot better than stuffing your face with food. Oh yes and it’s a good workout also. Ok rant is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When I feel like a laugh this is the place to go. I was reviewing the year here last night, with tears of laughter and belly laughs. My family probably thinks I am ready for the funny farm. So one more fair pic from me, because they are so ridiculous. Appreciate you all. ♥
Screenshot_20221205-215752_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT pretending they were viewing the Main Street Electrical Parade from the VIP section when she was actually squatting on the curb across from it. And yet, Magic Journeys and Paging Mr Morrow got to see the parade from the VIP section.

20220420_193142.jpg

1F238ECB-AA22-463F-9CA3-DF7F9999F304.jpeg

Sorry 'bout it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When I feel like a laugh this is the place to go. I was reviewing the year here last night, with tears of laughter and belly laughs. My family probably thinks I am ready for the funny farm. So one more fair pic from me, because they are so ridiculous. Appreciate you all. ♥View attachment 1789698
Before I got all syrupy I meant to say, WTF with the Mickey Mouse ears thing she does with her hair? How old are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
BLAB 2022 New Year's Resolutions

Visit Somewhere New: ✅ Yosemite

Focus more on exercising: ❌

Set more short-term goals (“one day at a time”): ✅

Get bicycles: ❌

Surf more (Spencer): ❌

Snowboard more (Spencer): ❌

Not give trolls the time of day (Katie): ❌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
KT pretending they were viewing the Main Street Electrical Parade from the VIP section when she was actually squatting on the curb across from it. And yet, Magic Journeys and Paging Mr Morrow got to see the parade from the VIP section.

View attachment 1789724

View attachment 1789725

Sorry 'bout it!
this perfectly sums up BLAB's standing among the disney vlogging community

and i love the old guy looking down at KT probably thinking, "hey, isn't that KT the failed youtuber from that disaster of a channel called BLAB or something."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
BLAB 2022 New Year's Resolutions

Visit Somewhere New: ✅ Yosemite

Focus more on exercising: ❌

Set more short-term goals (“one day at a time”): ✅

Get bicycles: ❌

Surf more (Spencer): ❌

Snowboard more (Spencer): ❌

Not give trolls the time of day (Katie): ❌
Do ya'll remember when she admitted to Dence that she didn't know what the word "Resolution" meant? Not only is she a lazy sloth, but she a massive airhead too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Do ya'll remember when she admitted to Dence that she didn't know what the word "Resolution" meant? Not only is she a lazy sloth, but she a big time airhead too.
Yet she managed to be valedictorian....still don't know how that happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder if "valedictorian" was an award given to her in the class she was in as in...valedictorian of this classroom. You know, like the awards given out in elementary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.