Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she managed to be valedictorian....still don't know how that happened.
We know KT has a history of being a cheater (just ask Matty Slockbower) so it wouldn't surprise me if she cheated her way to being "valedictorian" at whatever technical school she went to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is Pixar Charlie still around?
Not nearly as much. I hope he realized he was being used. I feel like the failed attempt they had with trying to piggy back off his hotel stay, in order to gain early access to the reopening to haunted mansion holiday, was a bigger deal than they made it out to be. They even mentioned the incident again in the last WHW.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yosemite is one of the prettiest places on earth. If you can’t just enjoy being out in nature you have a problem. Yes Disney is fun, but I would take hiking in Yosemite or any other national park or hiking trail. It just clears your mind. And KT being out hiking is good for your mental health. It’s also a lot better than stuffing your face with food. Oh yes and it’s a good workout also. Ok rant is over.
I cannot agree more.
My wife and I (and our kids before they grew up) were Disney World AP holders every other year. Off years we would take different vacations.

since becoming empty nesters, we have traveled to AND HIKED IN…South Dakota, Utah (if I had to live somewhere other than Florida, Utah would be my choice), Arizona, and Colorado. We’ve hiked in the Rocky’s under golden Aspens in the late fall, hiked Angel’s Landing in Zion, hiked down into the Grand Canyon (and obviously back up) from the North rim…and more. There is so much beauty within just a few hours drive from those two and all they do is waddle around Disneyland while stuffing their faces and complaining.

get out. Explore. Find beauty….it is out there, and it is not hard to find.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannot agree more.
My wife and I (and our kids before they grew up) were Disney World AP holders every other year. Off years we would take different vacations.

since becoming empty nesters, we have traveled to AND HIKED IN…South Dakota, Utah (if I had to live somewhere other than Florida, Utah would be my choice), Arizona, and Colorado. We’ve hiked in the Rocky’s under golden Aspens in the late fall, hiked Angel’s Landing in Zion, hiked down into the Grand Canyon (and obviously back up) from the North rim…and more. There is so much beauty within just a few hours drive from those two and all they do is waddle around Disneyland while stuffing their faces and complaining.

This is the only way Katie will see the world...
1670446485992.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I cannot agree more.

This would be KT at the Grand Canyon....rushing off as soon as she arrives because she's got a reservation back at Disneyland! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not nearly as much. I hope he realized he was being used. I feel like the failed attempt they had with trying to piggy back off his hotel stay, in order to gain early access to the reopening to haunted mansion holiday, was a bigger deal than they made it out to be. They even mentioned the incident again in the last WHW.
i feel like we haven't seen much of him ever since louie bee and those "reaction" channels started coming out with BLAB content. can't blame him for not wanting to show up in stuff like that

i would say maybe he finally realized that BLAB are not people you want to associate with, but his IG bio still mentions BLAB and how he occasionally appears in their channel lol. i do hope he at least has realized that they just use people and then dump them to the curb once they aren't needed anymore

• Heart
I cannot agree more.

I will agree as well. I absolutely love camping and hiking and I always try to visit new places. Some of my favorites have been hiking up to Nevada Falls in Yosemite, Duck Lake Pass in Mammoth and The Narrows in Zion. I couldn't imagine standing in line for a candy cane in the same place I go to several times a week being considered living my "best life". There are so many beautiful places in the world and they choose to stay in one spot.

• Heart
  • Sick
I was just watching their last few Vegas videos when they went to Hell's Kitchen and Spencer is wearing a Disney hat. I don't consider "business casual" as okay to wear a disneyland baseball hat! Dumy Dumpy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Besides, like someone else astutely said on here, they're currently attached to Dylan for now in the hopes of getting free flights from Dylan's boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does Spencer like any sports teams? any team that would be on a hat or shirt or is he only going to wear Disney theme & logos?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BLAB Lowlight of 2022: Their "One year since Disneyland's re-opening" vlog

Peak smugness, celebrating that the "parks are almost back to normal" while the covid pandemic was raging then, and still is now. Sure let's forget the million plus deaths and long term disability from covid, we gotta celebrate a theme park being open for a year 🙄🙄. Assholes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.