Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jarli wanted to share some of Jess Colopy’s articles on the KOST Facebook page - just to create awareness about people who may have been mingling sick.

However, it looks like KOST has not posted any recap photos, etc.
Maybe if you tag the station w WDWNTs posts about BLAB…

That KOST event would’ve been an amazing thing to share w their subs or patreons so that people who can’t afford to go to the parks could go for free. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
where does scorched earth come from?

I thought they all started distancing from each other when Brickster started hanging out with Adam the Woo and Bric & Spence had the awkward Starcruiser situation. Still want to know who paid to get them in that suite.
In his recent live chat, Brickey said he doesn't appear with them anymore because of their "scorch earth" tactics of dealing with criticism. Interesting, at the Oogie Boogie bash in late August he was shown in someone else's livestream talking to Spencer. I also remembered Katie saying he came to their place and helped setup their Patreon besties tiers. Of course, she would say Adam would text her daily so who knows if that is true. But yes, they haven't appeared in each others channel since Galactic Starcruiser.

Considering how Katie would opening flirt with Brickey on camera, she probably felt betrayed when he wouldn't go along with her schemes about Covid lying or not hanging with Adam.

Maybe if you tag the station w WDWNTs posts about BLAB…

That KOST event would’ve been an amazing thing to share w their subs or patreons so that people who can’t afford to go to the parks could go for free. 🤷‍♀️
I sometimes listen to KOST and heard the Disney holiday promotion. I wondered if I should enter the contest thinking how nice it would be to go to the parks and not worried about encountering the grifters. That was a wrong assumption, I see.

FFE74030-3EEB-44D4-AF25-08E5A89B090D.jpeg

I wonder if there is a Smart & Final vlog coming soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
where does scorched earth come from?

I thought they all started distancing from each other when Brickster started hanging out with Adam the Woo and Bric & Spence had the awkward Starcruiser situation. Still want to know who paid to get them in that suite.
brickey mentioned on a recent live stream that he advised BLAB to just ignore all the drama/trolls but that BLAB instead decided to go with a "scorched earth" approach (which is basically what you see with KT constantly making burner accounts here, having tattle on her mind 24/7, and spencer's "WE WILL KEEP CUMMING FOR YOU TROLLS" comment)

that seemed to be the last straw for him in terms of his relationship with BLAB as he probably didn't want to be a part of any drama and risk damaging his reputation. something dylan clearly couldn't care less about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Karma may get me for this one, but I had too. If another channel wants this go ahead and download it since the video is currently unlisted. I made it a short since these things can get millions of views. Thanks @goof_troop for your Churro Dance video, made it much easier to find the clips I needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Karma may get me for this one, but I had too. If another channel wants this go ahead and download it since the video is currently unlisted. I made it a short since these things can get millions of views. Thanks @goof_troop for your Churro Dance video, made it much easier to find the clips I needed.

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

That churro dance is one of the most cringe things I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

No lies here ....Spence is down with OPP! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been reading everyone's fav BLAB moments and realize I can't pick one. They're a shitshow, period. But I still can't wrap my head around their Florida trip. Like, what was that?? Everything about that trip was weird, laughable, cringy, and sad. Katie looked both delighted and humiliated on the parade float at USO. So many cringe moments on that trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
BLAB #78 title: Tell me you have better things to do without telling me you have better things to do. Scheduling conflict.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
LOL. When I read that I get this weird mental image of Spencer furiously masturbating into his pillow with tears leaking out of the corner of his eyes.
one of the reason's he's mad about the patreon is probably because he was using the whw superchat money for onlyfans accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
one of the reason's he's mad about the patreon is probably because he was using the whw superchat money for onlyfans accounts.
This comment, from their last video is still there...........has not been deleted. Maybe Spence is having some nice chats online.

1670531859487.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When’s the last time we had a photo/post/video from the deluxe Anacapa Estates?

Do we think they are now full time in Malibu and Katie’s mom’s house?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Been lurking and reading along since July, first time poster - we also attended the Kost radio private party last night at DCA. I won tickets from their online entry form last month... so it is possible they could have won them from any of the alternative methods of entry like visiting stores or by calling hourly. There were maybe a few thousand people there last night since it was a "park buyout" event from 9pm - 1am with an early entry beginning at 6pm (the contest also included comped parking). However based on the lack of attention whoring in stories or posts, I'd guess that's not the case and they were gifted them.

My husband spotted them and loudly proclaimed, "Hey, aren't those the asshole grifters you read about online all the time?"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I hope they know not to post a video of that party. It won't be helpful for anyone- they'd have to assume people were watching to just watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope they know not to post a video of that party. It won't be helpful for anyone- they'd have to assume people were watching to just watch them.
You know they'll put a video up regardless. They have to fake flex that they went to that event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The craziest part was “making fun of her niece”! Wtf. We love that little cutie and HATE that she (and all of her diagnosis) are paraded out for clicks. It’s exploitative. But child exploitation is NOT below them.
I can’t recall a single time that anyone has made a negative comment about this innocent child, KT, stop making up tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.