Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who still subs these 2 grifters deserves to lose their money. When someone shows you who they are, that they don't appreciate your $5 - $40 a month, believe them.

They have failed to provide 90% of what they listed as "what you'll get" if you give them $40 a month.

I know what KT got with all of those $40 payments.
View attachment 1791834
The comments in their videos show me that they are grifting the most vulnerable in our society. I’m not being petty or snarky. I have a son with developmental delays and this is the perfect example of people who will take advantage of him when he grows up and has access to his own money.

And actually, putting aside money, they take advantage of these people emotionally too. There are more than a few “I love you” comments posted, some of their followers DO think of them as BFFs. BLAB gives no shits. They don’t reply to anything, they changed themselves to Pay to Play…they are the lowest of the low.

Sigh. Truly the most boring/braggy people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
73 comments on their lamest vlog yet and they can't even be bothered to *like* 1 comment , not even the one idiot's comment about this being an "amazing video", 🙄I hope that was a troll.

Screenshot_20221208_100408.jpg

Screenshot_20221208-100109_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
73 comments on their lamest vlog yet and they can't even be bothered to *like* 1 comment , not even the one idiot's comment about this being an "amazing video", 🙄I hope that was a troll.

View attachment 1791941

View attachment 1791943
On my YouTube channel I at least like or heart every single comment. I think it shows some appreciation for that person taking the time to watch and comment on my videos. It’s really not difficult… 🙄 they are so unbelievably lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG...the freaking bottle of ranch. LMAO I'm dying!

On my YouTube channel I at least like or heart every single comment. I think it shows some appreciation for that person taking the time to watch and comment on my videos. It’s really not difficult… 🙄 they are so unbelievably lazy
I do the same with ours. It's not like these two have THOUSANDS of comments to reply to. It takes 2 seconds to like a comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now, I’m not saying they WEREN’T invited to the Kost 103.5 holiday party at DCA - BUT - before we get the vlog with the vague language making it sound like they were most definitely invited to the Kost 103.5 holiday party, I wanted to introduce into evidence that the top result on Google when searching “Kost 103.5 holiday party” is a webpage with various ways you can obtain a couple of passes to the event.

Some channel named Theme Park Detective who has 935 subscribers was there live-streaming cuz he said his SO won some passes.

We also had “The Disneyland Wanderlust” channel posting shorts from the party, which you probably know if you’re lucky enough to be one of their 50 current subscribers.

So, if KT & Spence DID get a personal invitation, it’s not due to the stature and prestige of their channel, it’s because the radio station went fishing with a net and kept everything that came up - old boots and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It looks like Blab was not invited to this radio stations Christmas party at DCA, they gave away hundreds of tickets, all you had to do was call in on the hour to win tickets,( this is KT doing marketing, to call a radio station to win a prize) the station had been doing this for the last week. So blab knew they were going to this party at least 24 hrs before they canceled the besties stream...
20221208_081125.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Now, I’m not saying they WEREN’T invited to the Kost 103.5 holiday party at DCA - BUT - before we get the vlog with the vague language making it sound like they were most definitely invited to the Kost 103.5 holiday party, I wanted to introduce into evidence that the top result on Google when searching “Kost 103.5 holiday party” is a webpage with various ways you can obtain a couple of passes to the event.

Some channel named Theme Park Detective who has 935 subscribers was there live-streaming cuz he said his SO won some passes.

We also had “The Disneyland Wanderlust” channel posting shorts from the party, which you probably know if you’re lucky enough to be one of their 50 current subscribers.

So, if KT & Spence DID get a personal invitation, it’s not due to the stature and prestige of their channel, it’s because the radio station went fishing with a net and kept everything that came up - old boots and all.
This is AWESOME!! Talk about low level!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

She can spend time deleting comments but not liking them 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The craziest part was “making fun of her niece”! Wtf. We love that little cutie and HATE that she (and all of her diagnosis) are paraded out for clicks. It’s exploitative. But child exploitation is NOT below them.
And "speculating" where they live? They posted a fricken 30min vlog about their move, plus a full apartment tour. If you don't want the public to speculate where you live, maybe don't make it public?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
And "speculating" where they live? They posted a fricken 30min vlog about their move, plus a full apartment tour. If you don't want the public to speculate where you live, maybe don't make it public?
this is from the same people who say that people can't complain about being in videos at the "most photographed place in the world"

• Haha
  • Heart
Damn!! It looks like the Kost party was OFF THE CHAIN! Disney went all out and changed the programming on a marquee.

1670517976508.png

Pirate dinner theater vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I haven’t been able to make it thru a full vlog of them for awhile but do these wanka’s still say to Like, share and subscribe at the end of every damn video?
I especially hate how he says to subscribe because it’s free…like he’s offering something to delusive. It’s free to subscribe to every channel you dumb twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, this! They gave a walking tour of the new apartment on video! And sat on the floor and explained all about the Anaheim gangs. Out of pure curiosity it took me a few simple clicks to find the likely apartments and matching floor plan. Mostly I was wondering about the rent, which proved what I always knew. That they are financial dumb shits that did not care about smartly sacrificing and growing their channel right now. From a former viewer. 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Damn!! It looks like the Kost party was OFF THE CHAIN!
Growing up in LA and only a few years older than KT (which is WILD, I’m 39 and look ten years younger than her), KOST was the awful radio station your parents or grandparents listened to depending on their age. They played adult contemporary or “soft rock” and are the reason why I was an uncool kid because I knew who Peter Cetera and Christopher Cross were. I’m positive KT did not listen to KOST growing up, but maybe Spence did 🧓🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jarli wanted to share some of Jess Colopy’s articles on the KOST Facebook page - just to create awareness about people who may have been mingling sick.

However, it looks like KOST has not posted any recap photos, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.