Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephen would've wanted them to go live tonight.
How many lonely Super Besties are being abandoned tonight after Katie posted all those graphics about helping people that are depressed/lonely and need someone to listen during the holiday season?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
How many lonely Super Besties are being abandoned tonight after Katie posted all those graphics about helping people that are depressed/lonely and need someone to listen during the holiday season?
How about a WHW where they discuss resources available for those struggling with their mental health? Especially during the holiday season?

Oh that’s right, duh! It’s because they don’t give a tit about any of that!!! 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I'm really loving this trend where she blows off the paying fans to film videos for the free fans - and stands behind the excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well, Fresh Baked Dave’s audience is going to need to know that Katie just followed the gentleman’s Instagram only after exploiting his tragedy for clout.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Twitch left behind a wife and young children. That's what matters the most. The shocking loss and grief for his family is unimaginable.

Katie and Spencer are sewage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
“Out of respect for Twitch’s family, we will not be holding a Bestie Live Stream tonight’

KT and Spence high-five with a simultaneous sigh of relief
Exactly! They're just glad they don't have to interact with their beloved besties. Also, they're not devastated enough to stop filming meaningless vlogs! 🤢🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve been away living my bEsT LiFe!
I was at Epcot on Monday and saw this beautiful Christmas tree that I wanted to share with you all.
5521D2CC-1BF4-4AF2-BA3D-B76EED90F85E.jpeg

PS:
RIP Twitch
FU Big Fella

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I have been off for awhile due to the dreaded flu. To come back to this horseshit from KT is truly too much. It’s not surprising though, my brother is the male version of KT and the biggest dick around. KT leaches onto Spencer during the pandemic, moves in and never leaves. Then she acts like she is part of his entertainment world. There are not enough adjectives to describe her, but today IMO she has reached an all time low.

PS. I’m am trying to catch up, you guys are awesome.
Lots of emotions w this post!
Glad you’re feeling better, hate that you have a brother like this and rage w KT co-opting EVERHTING

Well, Fresh Baked Dave’s audience is going to need to know that Katie just followed the gentleman’s Instagram only after exploiting his tragedy for clout.

Remember when they didn’t post anything for ANY of the HORRIFIC tragedies our nation has faced this past year? But they seriously need time to grieve (and film) for a celebrity who spence has worked with (read-coworker)…and all she posts is tit about mental health and being lonely and she doesn’t think for one moment about her paying besties needing a friend tonight.

trashtrashtrash

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ok his post I feel was about Twitch and having had worked with him. KT on the other hand used it to gain attention so duck her. Spencer should open his bleeping eyes to this especially if he was as good as a friend to Twitch as he stated.
I thought to myself when I saw people talking about her exploiting the tragedy “Surely she doesn’t mean Twitch”.

But of course she was talking about Twitch. I wish it was just hitting the Panic button after Covidgate, but she would still have posted that if they were raking in the Besties cash.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT posts: Holidays are hard, talk to someone on this hotline. All feelings are valid. Check in on loved ones, isolation hurts.

Also KT: do it all yourself, I’m cancelling our weekly chat to go to Disneyland AGAIN.

I am so in awe at how selfish they can be.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This bleeping enrages me. I have been devastated ALL morning about the news with Twitch and she has to show proof that he followed their goddamn channel?! That is what she has to show? Sick witch. This is even a new low for her!!!
View attachment 1807547
I was wondering wtf this was, thanks for explaining, what a disgusting piece of tit KT is....to take advantage of the fact that a man, husband and father of small children who took his life a week before Christmas....
FOLLOWED your piece of tit channel?!!

Anyone here who still worries about this garbage human - here you go. Making a woman and her children's tragedy about her.

Like and subscribe....any other channel but BLOB

Screenshot_20221128-195428_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Twitch followed Best Life and Beyond but they did not follow him back. I guess KT was too busy making his tragic death about herself to remember to follow him on the BLAB IG. Just when you think they can’t get any lower. So bleeping gross.

8761D488-E444-4E6A-BB8F-ED8E19D79E06.jpeg

5881563D-0DBF-4693-8DC0-66C06DEF2C67.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The full cancellation message on Patreon… gotta include that it’s Spencer’s birthday tomorrow! All of the stans are saying how sad and sorry they are, they completely ignore the fact that they are blowing them off because they are filming a video, not that they are so heartbroken and need some time. I guess we’ll get another WTFHW on Friday.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
D’s boyfriend (Michael) is definitely going to leave him for an Airline Pilot that can afford to keep his promises and take him to Europe.
I have heard many a story for my friend who has been a flight attendant for 20+ years. Tons of philandering pilots….for sure he will!!!

Twitch followed Best Life and Beyond but they did not follow him back. I guess KT was too busy making his tragic death about herself to remember to follow him on the BLAB IG. Just when you think they can’t get any lower. So bleeping gross.

View attachment 1808186

View attachment 1808187
It’s sickening that Twitch followed them (because that’s what a nice person he was!) yet they couldn’t follow him back? What are they too good to return the follow?!

If he meant SO much to either of them why not follow a friend?

The full cancellation message on Patreon… gotta include that it’s Spencer’s birthday tomorrow! All of the stans are saying how sad and sorry they are, they completely ignore the fact that they are blowing them off because they are filming a video, not that they are so heartbroken and need some time. I guess we’ll get another WTFHW on Friday.
So they are devastated yet they are still filming at Disneyland?! Wow!! If he was such a friend that was lost so unexpectedly I know for damn sure I wouldn’t be at Disneyland filming a bleeping video.

Heartless pieces of vile trash!!! This is why they have zero friends!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.