Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220819-150219_Instagram.jpg
Big fan of Dana White? WHAT A SHOCK!

He has most of his fighters out here playing for peanuts while he takes home millions. He's a grifter if I ever saw one.

Birds of a crappy feather I suppose.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I though this was a joke!!!
It's trash. That's what it is. It's giving me mall t-shirt kiosk vibes.

All I get are boring plumbing ads. I want the one with the guy that's torn between his wife and charming boss. Seems more my style 🏳️‍🌈
Screenshot_20220819-151811-321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh my god oh my god that merch.

the fact that it looks like it says “blob” from a distance? the paint drip that, combined with the color combo and the word “blob”, is extremely gross and off-putting???

are they trying to make merch that WE will purchase to make fun of them?

editing to add that it will be HILARIOUS when Spencer has to wear this stupid hat out in public

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the instagram post says that besties have a link to the exclusive members only merch and I’m gonna need to see that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Uh - they have to be trolling us. There is simply NO WAY that is real.

That looks like Lalo got drunk - was tired - and gave us a super low effort photoshop - as a joke.

That....that can't be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.