Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have given Spencer a pass if he posted one photo with a brief statement offering condolences to the family. But, instead he made it about himself. Just like KT, who had no business saying anything other than Rest In Peace. It’s times like these that they show the world who they really are.
And once again, they schedule filming on a Wednesday so they can “run late” and cancel on the poor Besties. There’s no bar too low for them, even using the death of a former co-worker, to get out of the one thing they are obligated to do every week.
But worst of all is using the day a man kills himself to prove a celebrity follows their garbage channel on Instagram. For me, this now moves into the number one spot on the long list of heinous BLAB offenses. Absolutely inexcusable.
We need a “Fire BLAB” movement. If I did anything remotely near the unethical and unprofessional actions these two have done continuously for months I would have been fired. It’s time the public fires these two from their “Job” or “Career.”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tomorrow is Katie’s least favorite day of the year:

Spencer’s Birthday.

It must kill her to pretend like she is not the center of the universe for an entire day, as people give Spencer attention.

Happy Birthday, Spencer! I hope your 63rd year on the planet is your best yet!
Meanwhile..when it's HER birthday she makes the WHOLE month about her. Proud Leo...shut up !!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
i know we’ve covered this plenty today but i can’t for the life of me get over what a big deal they’ve tried to make this out to be (as in, how “close” they were to twitch, and how much this has personally affected them) when they didn’t even follow him. THEY DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW HIM. these two will do ANYTHING for attention and clout and this is the lowest i’ve ever seen them go. i hate them beyond measure.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m not really sure who else they could have chosen to cover the 100th once they saw KT‘s audition tape.

Her feet though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't stop laughing ha ha

What did I bleeping tell you. We can read you like a book! Now isn’t a time to name drop you insensitive witch.

Very much so.
She makes me fkn sick. All time low. Just when I thought she couldn't hit any lower.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i know we’ve covered this plenty today but i can’t for the life of me get over what a big deal they’ve tried to make this out to be (as in, how “close” they were to twitch, and how much this has personally affected them) when they didn’t even follow him. THEY DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW HIM. these two will do ANYTHING for attention and clout and this is the lowest i’ve ever seen them go. i hate them beyond measure.
No....KT started following him...after he passed.

As I've said so many times, KT is diabolical. To those who said its the holidays, give her a break. She never takes a break from being an absolute beast.

So glad Louie nailed her on her evil bullshit. Agreed with others here, this is now #1.

Making this tragedy about her and then using it as an excuse for her not to *work* i e. sit on her fat ass for an hour and chat live with her $40/month suckers... she's done her worst
Screenshot_20221117_211100.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If KT and Spence were such great friends with Twitch, maybe they should take his advice he posted on IG!
KT…how many lives have you positively impacted? More like negative because what happened to ALL your friendships? You’ve lost them all, but not because of Tattle, but because you are a mean, negative, toxic “girl” who will never change or self reflect. You think it’s everyone else and that you do no wrong, therefore you will always be a tit person.
21937162-EE03-4196-AEA7-8647DEC0D596.jpeg

• Heart
She looks like freaking Herman Munster in those big clunky shoes. the all black shoes looks like she’s leaving Disney and going to work her shift at the Olive Garden
Exactly...those look exactly like the regulation shoes for most fast food joints.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I was SEETHING over the screenshot of the follow all yesterday. Twitchs death hit me hard and their posts made it worse. I see spence started following the wife. I guess so she could see the pic of twitch…holding up Spence’s art???

Well they lost one patron over night

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She looks like freaking Herman Munster in those big clunky shoes. the all black shoes looks like she’s leaving Disney and going to work her shift at the Olive Garden
She would be fired so fast from Olive Garden for eating all the bread sticks.
1671116474234.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I didn't think Katie would be that low than to repost screenshots of Twitch's follow list. I am still stunned and disgusted by this ogre.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Today is the anniversary of Walt disneys death. Will we get an emotional video about “all we lost” in December?

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.