Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shamelessly exploiting a tragedy for clout. Add another one to the list of crappy things they've done this year.

View attachment 1807659
No..she has absolutely no shame. She will use someone's death to promote her stupid channel. I'm not even surprised. I'm saddened about Stephen's death and I keep wondering what he was going through that made him do what he did. I know how hard mental health struggles are. I wish more people would seek help. 😢 Katie needs to go hide in her basement and eat churros all day. She's gross. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Let me get this straight... KT shared an image to prove that Stephen followed them... but at the same time it showed they they were not following him back... and then they decided to follow him only after he ended his life?
Unbelievable, yet not. Another example of her narcissistic personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This bleeping enrages me. I have been devastated ALL morning about the news with Twitch and she has to show proof that he followed their goddamn channel?! That is what she has to show? Sick witch. This is even a new low for her!!!
View attachment 1807547
Omg! Totally agree! A normal person would not do this! This is not the time to make it all about you, KT 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A video popped up from 3 years ago. Don't think that you will see a video of Fresh Baked with the 2 Grifters anytime soon.

1671054319325.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Shamelessly exploiting a tragedy for clout. Add another one to the list of crappy things they've done this year.

View attachment 1807659
I've been away from Tattle for a few months, but when I saw the heartbreaking news about Twitch, I just KNEW they'd be clout chasing under the guise of actually giving a tit.

There's no bottom for these two.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This also seemed like subtle boasting. If I was the wife this would irritate me a little. I’d also want to kick KTs ass
yeah the third photowith Spencer’s “art”….I think he should have waited to post all of that. They’re so tone-deaf.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Honestly, at this point, I think BLAB has moved on from grifter status.

They're flat-out thieves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
holy tit

i think we all knew KT would somehow make this poor man's death about spencer and make it seem like they were close, but to go as far as tying in their bleeping garbage channel by bringing up how he followed them?! get the duck out of here. and even worse, they weren't even following him back!

so apparently spencer and this man were close, yet you didn't even follow him on social media and then have the nerve to follow him AFTER HE bleeping DIED? she is pure scum from to to bottom. i really didn't think she could sink any further

edit: and they even used his death as an excuse to postpone their live stream. my god

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.