Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The full cancellation message on Patreon… gotta include that it’s Spencer’s birthday tomorrow! All of the stans are saying how sad and sorry they are, they completely ignore the fact that they are blowing them off because they are filming a video, not that they are so heartbroken and need some time. I guess we’ll get another WTFHW on Friday.
That statement screams me, me, all about me oh and it’s Spencer’s birthday

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lots of emotions w this post!
Glad you’re feeling better, hate that you have a brother like this and rage w KT co-opting EVERHTING

Remember when they didn’t post anything for ANY of the HORRIFIC tragedies our nation has faced this past year? But they seriously need time to grieve (and film) for a celebrity who spence has worked with (read-coworker)…and all she posts is tit about mental health and being lonely and she doesn’t think for one moment about her paying besties needing a friend tonight.

trashtrashtrash
Feeling much better thanks. I am not good with Narcissistic people so I haven’t spoken to my brother in 10 years. KT just pisses me off😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over how vile blab is. Unfortunately I didn’t know Twitch personally but have been a fan since the first time he was on SYTYCD and have followed he and his wife for years.

Today was a gut punch for me. I haven’t been able to do anything productive because I’m so sad for Twitch and his beautiful family. The world lost such a bright light.

Spencer knew him since SYTYCD and worked with him on Ellen yet was able to go to bleeping Disneyland today to film a bleeping vlog for their tit bleeping channel. UNBELIEVABLE even by Blab standards. I didn’t even know him yet wouldn’t have been able to film a vlog. These grifters are only in it for themselves. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm a bit behind because I had to, you know, focus on my real grown up job...but did KT seriously bleeping cancel WHW and blame it on the death of someone she didn't even know?!

Every time I think they're at the core, somehow they sink even lower.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Tomorrow is Katie’s least favorite day of the year:

Spencer’s Birthday.

It must kill her to pretend like she is not the center of the universe for an entire day, as people give Spencer attention.

Happy Birthday, Spencer! I hope your 63rd year on the planet is your best yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Tomorrow is Katie’s least favorite day of the year:

Spencer’s Birthday.

It must kill her to pretend like she is not the center of the universe for an entire day, as people give Spencer attention.

Happy Birthday, Spencer! I hope your 63rd year on the planet is your best yet!
She’ll probably be “too sad” for any bday intimacies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They woke up, saw the news and were well enough to go to Disneyland...but not to livestream from their own home.

It should've been the opposite. They should've stayed home, done a public stream and donated any meager proceeds to suicide hotlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
with all the controversy going , let's just not forget Spencer's native american heritage

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

I cannot with them… KT is despicable for making his death all about HER. Like others have said, Spencer actually worked with him. This dumb broad is probably salivating at the thought of the next celebrity death… she’s sick in the head!
I dislike her. I know hate is a strong word but I absolutely dislike her. She is the shittiest person I have met. KT you are a vile poor ass excuse for a human being. Karma will continue to come after your witch ass for the tit you pulled today.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
They woke up, saw the news and were well enough to go to Disneyland...but not to livestream from their own home.

It should've been the opposite. They should've stayed home, done a public stream and donated any meager proceeds to suicide hotlines.
Absolutely THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No birthday sex for Spence. Eh, it'll be like any other day I guess. 😂
I am a bit behind the last month or so, but did they end up staying a couple? I would have thought one of the hanger-on bimbos from their channel would be checking his fuel rod by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would have given Spencer a pass if he posted one photo with a brief statement offering condolences to the family. But, instead he made it about himself. Just like KT, who had no business saying anything other than Rest In Peace. It’s times like these that they show the world who they really are.
And once again, they schedule filming on a Wednesday so they can “run late” and cancel on the poor Besties. There’s no bar too low for them, even using the death of a former co-worker, to get out of the one thing they are obligated to do every week.
But worst of all is using the day a man kills himself to prove a celebrity follows their garbage channel on Instagram. For me, this now moves into the number one spot on the long list of heinous BLAB offenses. Absolutely inexcusable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.