Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, at least she tied it back to Disney. Spence & Twitch used to talk about it and such.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What did I bleeping tell you. We can read you like a book! Now isn’t a time to name drop you insensitive witch.

Very much so.
You really think he willingly talked about Disney with dence?

RIP. I didn’t know the guy but he’s my age and that’s way too young.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
RIP to this guy 😔 Christmas is a hard time of year for alot of folks.

In her post this morning about his death, if him and Spencer were such good friends, why didn't she say how it is affecting Spencer and that her heart goes out to him as well ? Wouldn't she post one of the "many selfies" that they would send to KT ? It's always about her and clout chasing off of someone's death is lower than a snake in a wagon rut.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
this is up there with “I think Anne Frank would have been a belieber”
I can guarantee you that no one else is showing their following as a memorial to Twitch today. Just that fat effing loser! She’s officially the worst human ever! Not that we didn’t already know that

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This bleeping enrages me. I have been devastated ALL morning about the news with Twitch and she has to show proof that he followed their goddamn channel?! That is what she has to show? Sick witch. This is even a new low for her!!!
47DDF5E7-381F-43E6-98A1-3BE4D2FE8F06.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
This bleeping enrages me. I have been devastated ALL morning about the news with Twitch and she has to show proof that he followed their goddamn channel?! That is what she has to show? Sick witch. This is even a new low for her!!!
View attachment 1807547
They didn’t follow this “amazing human” (using quotes to sound like KT, he did seem like an amazing person) back??? Like…what’s the point that one of his channels followed them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1807547
What the actual duck?!?! I can believe she posted this, but still. Does she not realize how bleeping vile this is?? Wow. And Spence does have pics of them posing at Ellen together, so those will be posted I'm sure.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here you go Tattle YouTubers! Feel free to share on YouTube shorts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What the actual duck?!?! I can believe she posted this, but still. Does she not realize how bleeping vile this is?? Wow. And Spence does have pics of them posing at Ellen together, so those will be posted I'm sure.
Yup she just posted Spencer's "I knew him" post

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What did I bleeping tell you. We can read you like a book! Now isn’t a time to name drop you insensitive witch.

Very much so.
I hate this bleeping narcissistic pig! Someone leaves this world who was a LIGHT to so many, unlike Katie Slockbower, and she has to name drop and let everyone know he followed their scum channel?! I knew she was going to do this but haven’t been here all morning as I have been in disbelief about Twitch.

Katie Slockbower, you are truly a waste, garbage human. You’re not even human because anyone with an OUNCE of human decency or sensitivity wouldn’t take this time to promote their channel. I hope you and your channel go down in flames for this you sick, fugly witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.