Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict Lisaland hits 100K subs before the end of 2023. She's at 11K right now. She's building a solid channel with great content.

duck you KT. You are eternally on the naughty list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh. Our exclusive source of tooth merchandise. Got it. I’m guessing they will specialize in grey teeth, yellow teeth, green teeth, and in Spin-Sir’s case, silver teeth.

The Earl of Silvertooth and the Countess of Greytooth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
^ when you buy a Bad Santa dvd on Wish.

I didn’t know Spin-Sir played Jabba the Hutt in the original Star Wars.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i wish kitra would post the hospital gif KT posted and make it so BLAB is the person in the bed and OA is the person beating the crap out of them

that would probably make KT suffer a rage induced heart attack on the spot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also, she says here to subscribe to their channel. Then they toasted their coffees to "it happened today" ....it being:

View attachment 1803971
How did they again go up 100 subs? 🙄
They’re buying subs and STILL struggling to get to 100k.

I predict Lisaland hits 100K subs before the end of 2023. She's at 11K right now. She's building a solid channel with great content.

duck you KT. You are eternally on the naughty list.
I love that she’s honest with her food and merch reviews. We’ve been watching her videos since Halloween.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did the bus just arrive from the OC retirement home ?

Oh tit yessssss. 🤣
Peter is a member of the HCA, so he and Kitra actually attend movie premieres. He used to travel to movie sets to conduct interviews for his website, not sure if he does that anymore.

And Kitra does the YouTube editing (exceptionally well) for OA, while KT eats and stalks Kitra ...from Spencer's moms couch.

View attachment 1805843

You're not too far off 🤣

View attachment 1805840
Talking about this photo..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a dear friend ask me tonight the following:

“What’s all this about 100 Years of Disney, Lester? What details do you know?”

I replied:

“Apparently, Disney Public Relations made the decision that all updates on the Celebration will be exclusively coming through the YouTube channel ‘Best Life and Beyond’.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I had a dear friend ask me tonight the following:

“What’s all this about 100 Years of Disney, Lester? What details do you know?”

I replied:

“Apparently, Disney Public Relations made the decision that all updates on the Celebration will be exclusively coming through the YouTube channel ‘Best Life and Beyond’.”
I’m not really sure who else they could have chosen to cover the 100th once they saw KT‘s audition tape.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I would pay to see her in a Thunderstorm in the mid west. She probably freak out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.