Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this bleeping narcissistic pig! Someone leaves this world who was a LIGHT to so many, unlike Katie Slockbower, and she has to name drop and let everyone know he followed their scum channel?! I knew she was going to do this but haven’t been here all morning as I have been in disbelief about Twitch.

Katie Slockbower, you are truly a waste, garbage human. You’re not even human because anyone with an OUNCE of human decency or sensitivity wouldn’t take this time to promote their channel. I hope you and your channel go down in flames for this you sick, fugly witch.
Damn it! I made a video calling her out but didn’t pronounce her last name right! Probably because in my head I kept wanting to call her slowfucker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
RIP to this guy 😔 Christmas is a hard time of year for alot of folks.

In her post this morning about his death, if him and Spencer were such good friends, why didn't she say how it is affecting Spencer and that her heart goes out to him as well ? Wouldn't she post one of the "many selfies" that they would send to KT ? It's always about her and clout chasing off of someone's death is lower than a snake in a wagon rut.
But yet not one selfie to post! She’s an idiot

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
clout chasingfor sure she she has no shame... You really have to put your stupid channel out there when someone took his life wow she such a awful person.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Let me get this straight... KT shared an image to prove that Stephen followed them... but at the same time it showed they they were not following him back... and then they decided to follow him only after he ended his life?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I cannot stand people who center themselves when these tragedies happen. Spencer’s post reads more “look at me” then anything else. So fake and disingenuous of them both.

Come on guys, at least she tied it back to Disney. Spence & Twitch used to talk about it and such.
the “& such” is so….casual when speaking about suicide. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. Somehow she shocks me more everytime.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This is just extremely poor taste, like everything she does. You can acknowledge that someone was a friend, or meant something to you without mentioning they followed your piece of tit dumpster fire YouTube channel. But no, she just wants to name drop and self promote. bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shamelessly exploiting a tragedy for clout. Add another one to the list of crappy things they've done this year.

FE31CD6C-CCBC-4474-AF7E-74F6F5171D90.gif

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This ghoul really saw the breaking news about Twitch’s death and immediately thought about their tit channel and how to capitalize on it.

FOUL!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
To be fair, I thought Spence’s post was nice. They DID have an ACTUAL history working together and it seemed friendly. For KT to think that she was part of it in ANY capacity (she received text pics and that’s it) is absolutely astonishing. Mind blowing. Unfuckingbelievable.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
To be fair, I thought Spence’s post was nice. They DID have an ACTUAL history working together and it seemed friendly. For KT to think that she was part of it in ANY capacity (she received text pics and that’s it) is absolutely astonishing. Mind blowing. Unfuckingbelievable.
I wonder if he had any idea what she posted on her stories? He should really advise her to take it down

• Heart
Reactions: 29
im probably in the minority, I just think it’s gross to post something immediately (they were co workers), this is a man with a family and I would be livid if I had to contend with a bunch of “hey I worked with this guy” posts if that happened to me...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When someone dies...

99.9 percent of people:
"How can I honor the deceased?"

Katie: "How can I make this about me?"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
im probably in the minority, I just think it’s gross to post something immediately (they were co workers), this is a man with a family and I would be livid if I had to contend with a bunch of “hey I worked with this guy” posts if that happened to me...
Totally agree. I should rephrase. For being an absolute self absorbed, narcissistic old man trying to be a certified young person, pursuing a dead end YouTube channel, I thought his tribute post wasn’t the worst thing I’d ever seen…KT reposting HIS stories on her personal page and then posting that twitch followed them was single-handedly the WORST thing I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Let me get this straight... KT shared an image to prove that Stephen followed them... but at the same time it showed they they were not following him back... and then they decided to follow him only after he ended his life?
Dispicable

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That is correct sir!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Absolutely astonishing. Leah Rimini made a post and it was stating what a wonderful person he was to be around and how much he loved and spoke about his family. Much deeper than just acknowledging herself. Take a bleeping lesson in decency

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.