Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dear friend ask me tonight the following:

“What’s all this about 100 Years of Disney, Lester? What details do you know?”

I replied:

“Apparently, Disney Public Relations made the decision that all updates on the Celebration will be exclusively coming through the YouTube channel ‘Best Life and Beyond’.”
And they didn’t go into Disneyland to find the 100 year park merch (like mondo). They couldn’t even START OUT strong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
KT’s schtick was more appropriate for periscope days. It was what people wanted from livestreams. Wacky, unpredictable, unrehearsed.

Her amateur performance in planned and edited YouTube videos, up against much more professional competitors like OA, is just sad and pathetic.

Add to that how she’s just getting older and fatter all the time and it’s verging on repulsive.

KT is essentially now just a cycle of whinge, binge and cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Right on cue Disneynana. 😡 Had to inject herself into it.

Definitely shedding some tears for his wife and children today. What an absolute tragedy to lose someone, ANYONE, to suicide.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Right on cue Disneynana. 😡 Had to inject herself into it.

Definitely shedding some tears for his wife and children today. What an absolute tragedy to lose someone, ANYONE, to suicide.
I dislike her. Using a tragic event to name drop. You are a PIG KATIE SLOCKBOWER. AN INSENSITIVE PIG!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I dislike her. Using a tragic event to name drop. You are a PIG KATIE SLOCKBOWER. AN INSENSITIVE PIG!
I am with you Disneynana. This was not the time for her to name drop. Just when you think she couldn't get any lower, she pulls this crap. She is disgusting!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
is she sad or just clout chasing. Never mind. I already know. May he Rest In Peace
Yeah we know. she could have just done the original post w some helplines after it. Clout was NEEDING to make herself a victim for “knowing” him. She could’ve saved that story for tomorrow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I would pay to see her in a Thunderstorm in the mid west. She probably freak out.
Totally.

Wife and I were hiking on the north rim of the Grand Canyon and got caught about 1500 feet down in a big lightning storm. That even frightened Florida Man!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If this cow KT tries to use this for attention today cuz you know, Spencer worked on the Ellen show yadda yadda yadda, she will have hit an all time new bleeping low! So sad. RIP Twitch.
Coming here to say exactly this! You just know Spencer is gonna give some dumb ass tribute like these two were friends or something. Whatever he can use for clout

Oh, I see KT has already done it! Wow! She doesn’t waste any time. Selfies! Who the hell cares! So gross

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
KT you have been called out. Now might be a good time to take several seats (to accommodate not only your expanding ass but oversized ego) and go dark on your IG stories for the rest of the day. Your actions this morning have proven several of us right. We all know the kind of person you are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.