Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one, but TWO back to back IG stories of herself preening with her “Leo the lion” hair. I’ll be honest, I can be vain with the best of them (and by best of them, I mean in a private text conversation with my best friend, that is just part of our dynamic)….but she takes it to another level.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We all know you are not going to resist KT. Also…there are no “people” you are giving these cookies to. Dylan is in WDW, so there are no other friends, you burnt those bridges, remember?
View attachment 1800716

I think she makes a big thing out of it for attention. I hate flying too and get anxiety but I don’t show it. She was being overly dramatic in that video holding her blankey like a child!
I’ve never seen peanut butter cookies that are so dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The McDuckworth family has submitted the photo from Katie’s IG story.

#Boop
To help speed up the process, I provided a list of the serial and reg. numbers from the US Patent and Trademark Office for each offence, with reference links and photos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
When Ally had her surgery back in January, Katie (who was totally latching on Justin) kept putting out there a "girls night out" with Ally, Liz and Janelle once "our gurl" recovers. Now with Spencer actually busy with real work, this might have been a good time for that especially during the holiday season.

But we know that will never ever happen, on account of Katie being an selfish unapologetic witch that no one wants to hang around with.
View attachment 1802361
I remember watching JS during that time to see how Ally was doing and then saw Allys post of what KT made her. I was shocked that Ally didn't end up in the ER.

The balls of KT to take her lying that far to say she was a GI nurse - cooking fried food for someone who was post op GI surgery, because that's all KT knows how to make. Just to get in Justins circle again. That's reckless, negligent and I don't blame JS for shunning her all over again.

Grifting is her only specialty.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I remember watching JS during that time to see how Ally was doing and then saw Allys post of what KT made her. I was shocked that Ally didn't end up in the ER.

The balls of KT to take her lying that far to say she was a GI nurse - cooking fried food for someone who was post op GI surgery, because that's all KT knows how to make. Just to get in Justins circle again. That's reckless, negligent and I don't blame JS for shunning her all over again.

Grifting is her only specialty.
People were alarmed over the posts that both KT and Justin were posting. The so-called "IG nurse" taking care of Ally by going to their home to change her dressings and feeding her the cooked chicken morsel crap. A couple of weeks later Justin announced they got a real nurse to care for Ally. I don't doubt the doctor told them not to let KT to care for her again. Not surprising, KT dropped the "girls night out" posts and any more mention of Justin and Ally.

"IG nurse-gate" should definitely be on the list of BLAB year in review of shitshows.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.