Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming that Spence has banned her from filming at the parks by herself. He needs to be there to moderate what she says.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm assuming that Spence has banned her from filming at the parks by herself. He needs to be there to moderate what she says.
After the Columbia incident he's probably afraid she'll stir up some more nonsense and get the channel banned, we can only hope

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have seen Amanda Provost and Mysterybae - pregnant no less - do videos/livestreams from theme parks on their own without their male partner. To be sure, they are accompanied by a friend or two but they are doing most of the talking and interaction with viewers. Theres no reason with Spencer busy with the stage managing gigs, that Katie can keep the channel going with recording from the park with Dylan, Harry, Checkbook, Victor or any of the dwindling number of people who would appear with them.

No doubt Spencer is not allowing her to go solo without him in fear she might cause another tit show like the Columbia incident. Hence the posts about taking "rest days" for physical/mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the primary reason Katie can't do any solo vlogs is because she's a big, dumb, talentless oaf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1800770

So are her cups as big as her oatmeal bowl? Because there's no way thats just 1 cup of casserole 🙄
PAPER PLATES?!?!?!? So she doesn’t have to wash up?!?!? F#€k her laziness really knows no bounds, does it. SMFH.

View attachment 1800904

I know which “friend” these treats are for!

View attachment 1800906
Don’t be silly. Like KT can afford cocaine….

I once saw her livestream without Spencer on a three-masted merchant ship.
EXACTLY! I bet she’d banned from lives unless she has adult Spence’s supervision .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait….I’m old, I hope I don’t act like that when I’m being “cool”. LOL
I’m old as well and my definition of “cool” is a lot different now. Idgaf about anyone else’s perception of me versus “cool”. But I do try to be presentable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When Ally had her surgery back in January, Katie (who was totally latching on Justin) kept putting out there a "girls night out" with Ally, Liz and Janelle once "our gurl" recovers. Now with Spencer actually busy with real work, this might have been a good time for that especially during the holiday season.

But we know that will never ever happen, on account of Katie being an selfish unapologetic witch that no one wants to hang around with.
FB9C0AF6-023C-40FF-BDE5-EAD43333C5A2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
🎼 "On the first day of Christmas, Best Life & Beyond gave to me,

Absolutely nothing because I'm a Patreon subscriber..." 🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
4BA050E6-F750-4154-8486-7512D2447046.jpeg

Oh boy..a new video will be out after all the merch has already been posted on a million other Instagram accounts this morning 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🎼 "On the first day of Christmas, Best Life & Beyond gave to me,

Absolutely nothing because I'm a Patreon subscriber..." 🎼
🎼 "On the second day of Christmas, Best Life & Beyond gave to me,

A close up shot of KT’s grey tooth and absolutely nothing because I'm a Patreon subscriber..." 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.