Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I've always hated office potlucks... Disgusting people like this! You just don't know what filth the food was prepared in! :sick::sick::sick:

It's funny you mention this, because it also showed up on my feed! I'd like to see Ol' Spence bust out those moves again... He's looking at a broken hip now and maybe a slipped disk. Now he can only do those lame robot moves while seated after stuffing his face.
And weren’t all those videos LESS than 5years ago???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg she added cheap bows to cheap containers. There is no way in hell that someone who is “Malibu based”, who shops at Erewhon, who carries a YSL bag and drives a Mercedes, would EVER EVER give cookies in cheap containers w cheap flattened bows.

And I myself am not well-off but Michaels has 60% off Xmas stuff and I got amazing holiday containers for cookies there $3 for 6 containers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
We all know they don’t give a crap about the Patreon “live” is because it’s not monetized, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We all know they don’t give a crap about the Patreon “live” is because it’s not monetized, right?
She promised zoom calls, movie nights, in person meet ups and an "extra" hour of WHW. Instead she offers up 50 seconds of this bullshit

It looks like Spencer took the car to work so she's trapped in that tiny apartment. 🤣

She also said she's been "running around the house getting stuff done" 🤣 All 600 sq ft?

Say what you will about being a stage manager, it still is a long work day. You are there from start to finish. You cant leave. So he's working long ass days, while she sits and eats on his moms couch. I'd be wicked pissed.

Screenshot_20221212-074948_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221212-074952_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221212-074958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221212-075818_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I would bet that Spencer is staying in Malibu and she came back to the Irvine apartment because:
1. She is done being trapped in a crappy 400sqft rotting beach shack with apartment grade appliances from the early 80s.
2. Ran out of upscale coffee shops and shopping centers to brag about.
3. Wants to be closer to Disneyland. Expect to see her at Disneyland with Pixar, stepdad or Dylan this week… without Spencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20221212_075338.jpg

Shes too lazy to type up a new post for this week...

last week, same this week Besties...
sorryboutit....

Phhhhbbbttsloth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If she can take the time to post all this on IG why can’t she do a live for her patrons during that time instead? It doesn’t need to have both of them there does it? The expectation is content for paying customers.

Like, as much as I dislike Tim tracker, he does videos with and without his wife. Imagine how sad your life must be that you can’t even fulfill commitments without your “partner” there to, I assume, do the heavy lifting.

“But Spence I don’t know how to hit the red circle on my phone to record I need you there to do it for me.”

Imagine using that free time to outline content for new videos, write some bullet points of news and relay it to people who’ve paid. But no, that’s too much to ask of her to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
If she can take the time to post all this on IG why can’t she do a live for her patrons during that time instead? It doesn’t need to have both of them there does it? The expectation is content for paying customers.

Like, as much as I dislike Tim tracker, he does videos with and without his wife. Imagine how sad your life must be that you can’t even fulfill commitments without your “partner” there to, I assume, do the heavy lifting.

“But Spence I don’t know how to hit the red circle on my phone to record I need you there to do it for me.”

Imagine using that free time to outline content for new videos, write some bullet points of news and relay it to people who’ve paid. But no, that’s too much to ask of her to do.
I once saw her livestream without Spencer on a three-masted merchant ship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Even the cookie content could’ve been a Patreon specific thing since they are always BEGGING for home stuff. Or why couldn’t she make a “Home alone let’s make Xmas cookies!” edited vlog????

The “emails” KT does. (Reposting Tiffany’s posts which uses more creativity in the little stickers that blah ever does- omg my phone autocorrected to blah. Love that)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
"SPENCER ! Chris Provost is in Adam's new video,. Can we make up a rumor about him? Also that Dani girl has fewer subs than us so that's a win right?"
"OOOOOH KT, Dani and her husband both have regular jobs, they can't make videos every day"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.