Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221211_181327_Instagram.jpg

So are her cups as big as her oatmeal bowl? Because there's no way thats just 1 cup of casserole 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Find the Spencer break dance video!
Spencer break dance at 15:15 followed by Katie being a beach whale on the deck of the Mark Twain.

If Walt Disney would have witnessed this, he would have had them removed for defiling his cherished park with their disrespectful and crude behavior.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Spencer break dance at 15:15 followed by Katie being a beach whale on the deck of the Mark Twain.

If Walt Disney would have witnessed this, he would have had them removed for defile his cherished park with their disrespectful and crude behavior.
Yeah…that was about as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was in the middle of adding the gator claw but realized it was actually funnier exactly as it is.

6BDDAABE-D75E-4B6B-BC80-220AEFD97EFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

If Walt Disney would have witnessed this, he would have had them removed for defiling his cherished park with their disrespectful and crude behavior.
Shut up already...acting like they are the only people there .....Shut Up !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I've seen better behaved five year olds on that boat.

Also, KT screeching like a Hyena thinking to herself "if he thinks I'm really impressed by him maybe he'll spend his money on me!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Are they so poor that they have to give home made cookies as gifts in ziplock plastic lunch containers?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This was a cute IG pic she took of herself today best shot I have seen in a while:
1670820592513.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This was my favorite bullshit Instagram of the week:

7A3F93F6-17F6-46FF-9F23-93461DDF748F.jpeg

What Katie really means?

“It is OK for Spencer and myself to boast about KOST VIP Events and that Spencer makes $1,000 a day working with really talented people in the business.

However, please don’t bring up other content creators that responsibly planned/budgeted to go to Walt Disney World this Holiday season, as we have severe FoMo on that.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.