Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, give them a break, Spencer had to edit THREE vlogs in the last TWELVE days and it was a lot of hard work with an amazing crew (not KT), and they (KT) really need this time to recuperate, relax, and unwind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she really not know how to shoot and edit a video? Making cookies isn’t busy tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Update on her mixer: it still hasn’t been cleaned and “whatnot”
9108BE88-D001-4A7F-A1B2-BB97963D6E6F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was about to be envious of her kitchen aid (I don't have space for one in my apartment...one day!) Until I realized that it's probably Spencer's moms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahh, Yes, back when Dylan was getting that sweet, sweet $1,000 a week Unemployment from Uncle Sam.

It was like a scene out of the Great Gatsby (during the good times) back then:

Champagne, Inspire Keys, Caviar, Special After Hour Events…

It is just a shame it all crashed before he could take his partner to Europe during the summer as promised. Instead they had to settle for a romantic road trip to the World’s Largest Truckstop in Walcott, Iowa.
They drove there in Dylan's brand new Venmo, ...I mean Tesla.

That was some student level acting on her part being so anxious to fly. You know, when I’m anxious oftentimes while on a plane as well but for other reasons, I’m unable to eat because anxiety often attacks your gut. That’s why they often prescribe folks anti-anxiety meds to treat IBS. No way am I able to eat a four course meal if I’m too nervous on the plane. But I keep it to myself because I’m an adult and I don’t want attention or to bother people around me.
This 10000%. I hate flying and I won't eat. No way could I eat as much as she did.

View attachment 1800659
Wtf?! That literally looks like a gas station toilet!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1798486

Katie shared this Instagram post. Let me help Katie with this one. Perhaps, she is teasing that they are going to WDW soon after all.

1) Don’t charge the flight to Pixar Charlie’s credit card without telling him first.

2) Don’t show up to the airport without having prepaid your luggage fees knowing damn well that your Debit Card was left at Epcot in 2021.

3) Don’t assume that you can sneak the massive “For The Lively” backpack as a carry on. Any Gate Agent knows that won’t fit under a seat.

4) A ziploc gallon bag full of soup is still a liquid even if you try to explain to TSA that it is just a preflight snack.

5) WiFi on flights in 2022 is still not very dependable. A non-stop flight across country might not work with five hours away from you being able to read about yourself on Tattle. Perhaps, split the fight into two-legs with a lengthy layover in Houston or Dallas that will allow you to check in on the Tattlers.

I don’t get why Katie just doesn’t take a Xanax if she’s so terrified of flying especially since she grew up popping them like candy thanks to mommie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We all know you are not going to resist KT. Also…there are no “people” you are giving these cookies to. Dylan is in WDW, so there are no other friends, you burnt those bridges, remember?
CC2082F6-C230-4029-AEBE-BF771282BF03.jpeg

I don’t get why Katie just doesn’t take a Xanax if she’s so terrified of flying especially since she grew up popping them like candy thanks to mommie.
I think she makes a big thing out of it for attention. I hate flying too and get anxiety but I don’t show it. She was being overly dramatic in that video holding her blankey like a child!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She made a “casserole” for dinner. Imagine just eating SLOP every night. Just bland slop night after night. Pasta w TONS of sauce and cheese covered w lemon juice, soups, casseroles. Everything beige.

• Sick
  • Wow
Should we take bets on if those cookies taste like Costco chicken and/or the trader Joe's onions??

• Haha
  • Sick
She made a “casserole” for dinner. Imagine just eating SLOP every night. Just bland slop night after night. Pasta w TONS of sauce and cheese covered w lemon juice, soups, casseroles. Everything beige.
Disgusting! Chicken, onion dip, cheese and fried onions? WTF

• Sick
  • Haha
Speaking of Vincent being a lifer, I came across a BLOB vlog the other night that had Spencer breakdancing on the Mark Twain.

He was trying to impress KT..he looked so old and ridiculous.🤣🤣 And he kept spinning on his back. KT looked embarrassed for him. They were with Vincent. It came up on my feed, and I can't find it now! Damn it.

It's hilariously cringey

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Telling your “Besties” you’re too busy making cookies to make food videos is like me telling my wife I’m too busy jerking off to have sex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Justin of Randomland immortalized at Knotts with a branding iron of his logo. Katie and Spencer, still asking for Besties handouts and driving around in a beat up hoopty that they can’t afford to maintain.
Brand.jpg

Compared to his hat logo on top, I see the top of the "R" not round enough. The four pointed Stars are spaced too far apart. The bottom star is not aligned on the left side. I guess it's crude due to working with the metal is difficult?

Reactions: 6
Speaking of Vincent being a lifer, I came across a BLOB vlog the other night that had Spencer breakdancing on the Mark Twain.

He was trying to impress KT..he looked so old and ridiculous.🤣🤣 And he kept spinning on his back. KT looked embarrassed for him. They were with Vincent. It came up on my feed, and I can't find it now! Damn it.

It's hilariously cringey
I almost want to say that could be on the Dizzy Bears channel. I know what scene you are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1800659
This is why I've always hated office potlucks... Disgusting people like this! You just don't know what filth the food was prepared in! :sick::sick::sick:

It's hilariously cringey
It's funny you mention this, because it also showed up on my feed! I'd like to see Ol' Spence bust out those moves again... He's looking at a broken hip now and maybe a slipped disk. Now he can only do those lame robot moves while seated after stuffing his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Out here in the basement (real world) it’s time for the grown ups to watch White Lotus while Katie watches the Disney channel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.