Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand how she tocuhes her hand near her mouth during these chats (verbal diarrhea) she does about how great her life is. šŸ¤®
It's the incessant scratching her scalp and fuc*ing with that rats nest of hair that sends me. Just run a brush through it, slick it back into a pony tail and just leave it the hell ALONE!! She's just gross. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Her envy of Kitra is the type of mean girl envy that most get over in high school.

If karma is a thing, there's a reason KT has never been to Aulani and why no one would want to see their vlogs there.
OMG can you imagine her at Aulaniā€¦. Squawking and shouting whilst lumbering aim round the pool area in that green swimsuit touching everythingā€¦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It's the incessant scratching her scalp and fuc*ing with that rats nest of hair that sends me. Just run a brush through it, slick it back into a pony tail and just leave it the hell ALONE!! She's just gross. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
OMG, I thought I was the only one who felt like throwing a shoe at the tv every time she messes with her hair while on camera. She uses the camera as a mirror, not realizing or caring what image sheā€™s showing the viewers. Sit on your frickinā€˜ hands while on camera, you witch šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh you donā€™t yell out THAT WAS A BIG BUMP SPENCE. WERE TURNING SPENCE. when anxious while flying? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø the people around her must be so annoyed. If sheā€™s THAT anxious she should get rxd a sedative like 100% of the people I know do.
When is the last time you think she went to a doctor's office? God. Imagine if she fell asleep on the plane. The snoring would be too much. Her STOP-BANG score has to be like at least 5 lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When is the last time you think she went to a doctor's office? God. Imagine if she fell asleep on the plane. The snoring would be too much. Her STOP-BANG score has to be like at least 5 lol.
Apparently you didnā€™t hear about their Dr visit and clean bill of health šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Even if they were to go to WDW, how would they be able to afford to rent a car there? Iā€™m sure they Are drowning in credit card debt!
Haha this just made me picture them trying to barter with two for one buffet coupons in exchange for a rental car šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg her stories. ā€œThe past few months have been so good. Weā€™re happy SO HAPPY. NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. LIVING THE BEST LIFE EVERā€ I guess itā€™s one of those daily affirmations or manifestations that sheā€™s trying to speak into reality.
Itā€™s like she has to keep saying sheā€™s sooooo happy over and over again as her mantra to try to convince herself itā€™s true!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.