Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wildest part about this video is that those are all clips that spence films, compiled and released himself. So absolutely embarrassing. My stomach was in knots the entire time w him sipping his oj OUT OF A GLASS, him EATING W SILVERWARE. Her saying (before the flight, in public) that they’ve done first class before but then her staying after (in the car) that they hadn’t.
🤣 That video has always been my favorite. They are so obnoxious, but it was so freaking embarrassing. The cheap ass sunglasses Spencer is wearing the entire time, the pinkie up drinking OJ (poured by the flight attendant from a can into a glass 😆), and the number of fking times they said first class. 🤡

Also, Peter and Kitra's faces in their FIRST CLASS food. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dylan loves flaunting that “Scare Actor” cash around.
He got that big big money. 🤣
I met him at a Knott’s tasting event during the shutdown days. He was with a ton of friends having a great time. Now he’s making bitter anger videos with BLAB and a couple rando vloggers trying to take in some low level cash. 🙄 He should’ve stuck with Woo. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
met him at a Knott’s tasting event during the shutdown days. He was with a ton of friends having a great time.
Ahh, Yes, back when Dylan was getting that sweet, sweet $1,000 a week Unemployment from Uncle Sam.

It was like a scene out of the Great Gatsby (during the good times) back then:

Champagne, Inspire Keys, Caviar, Special After Hour Events…

It is just a shame it all crashed before he could take his partner to Europe during the summer as promised. Instead they had to settle for a romantic road trip to the World’s Largest Truckstop in Walcott, Iowa.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That was some student level acting on her part being so anxious to fly. You know, when I’m anxious oftentimes while on a plane as well but for other reasons, I’m unable to eat because anxiety often attacks your gut. That’s why they often prescribe folks anti-anxiety meds to treat IBS. No way am I able to eat a four course meal if I’m too nervous on the plane. But I keep it to myself because I’m an adult and I don’t want attention or to bother people around me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
(Still catching up, so sorry if this was said...)

I think you are spot on. Kitra has posted recently on IG about attending movie premieres with Peter (prob because of his old Slash Film connections?), and not long after that KT went to the TWD Finale and has been posting this tit about his job, all the amazing people he works with and she met, and now this. 😅
Remember how she accused Kitra of copying her imaginative and innovative idea of calling out pink churro dip resemblance to Pepto-Bismo. She is so incredibly jealous of Kitra.

• Haha
  • Heart
That was some student level acting on her part being so anxious to fly. You know, when I’m anxious oftentimes while on a plane as well but for other reasons, I’m unable to eat because anxiety often attacks your gut. That’s why they often prescribe folks anti-anxiety meds to treat IBS. No way am I able to eat a four course meal if I’m too nervous on the plane. But I keep it to myself because I’m an adult and I don’t want attention or to bother people around me.
Oh you don’t yell out THAT WAS A BIG BUMP SPENCE. WERE TURNING SPENCE. when anxious while flying? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the people around her must be so annoyed. If she’s THAT anxious she should get rxd a sedative like 100% of the people I know do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Remember how she accused Kitra of copying her imaginative and innovative idea of calling out pink churro dip resemblance to Pepto-Bismo. She is so incredibly jealous of Kitra.
Her envy of Kitra is the type of mean girl envy that most get over in high school.

If karma is a thing, there's a reason KT has never been to Aulani and why no one would want to see their vlogs there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg her stories. “The past few months have been so good. We’re happy SO HAPPY. NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. LIVING THE BEST LIFE EVER” I guess it’s one of those daily affirmations or manifestations that she’s trying to speak into reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg her stories. “The past few months have been so good. We’re happy SO HAPPY. NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. LIVING THE BEST LIFE EVER” I guess it’s one of those daily affirmations or manifestations that she’s trying to speak into reality.
I cannot stand how she tocuhes her hand near her mouth during these chats (verbal diarrhea) she does about how great her life is. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has WDW been announced?
The opposite was announced. Continued sporadic Disneyland content while Spencer works more big boy jobs and KT continues to outwardly validate, but secretly question, the very nature of her best life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.